Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Polish TV station looking for Fenns Treasure hunters!
09-12-2014, 10:12 AM,
That's the thing: we're not chasing after the "show", if one of our characters finds the treasure, then we can expect to get a TV award, but what we want to do is to portrait people who decided to get involved into searching for a treasure, because, come on, it's an excelent story! Even if the treasure remains hidden, the story is great, like from adventure books, so I'm sure our viewers would appreciate that. If someone finds the Chest by the time we're ready to come... then it's a risk we're ready to take. Project Why, I encourage you to send me an e-mail, so that I can answer all your questions : ) It's gonna be aired only in Poland (unless someone wants to buy the series from us). I'm not sure if we can wait till spring, but maybe we can find some middle ground : ) What does exactly "spring" mean for you? Early March? Late May?
09-12-2014, 10:27 AM,
Oh, that's right, you're in Poland, you're cold all the time!! :-)

Probably March, onward, although it's still pretty cold then at times here in New Mexico. But, if we were to travel any further north than that, then it would definitely be a factor and some places there wouldn't be any access. I just don't want to be searching around in the snow, you know what I mean? Although, I guess with a documentary, a lot of that could be managed however you want it and minimized. Although, I think the treasure is accessible most of the year. 8O

"But I'm tryin', Ringo. I'm tryin' real hard to be the shepherd." - Jules Winnfield
09-12-2014, 10:30 AM,
I'll email you later. I'm at work right now. :-)

"But I'm tryin', Ringo. I'm tryin' real hard to be the shepherd." - Jules Winnfield
09-12-2014, 01:19 PM,
Marta

some few of us like me are not from USA and infact maybe in the same continent like you... Now you see how strange and gripping this Fenn treasure has become,..from the comfort of our sofas far away we are theorizing about the poem and the location of the chest Smile

tintin treasure
09-12-2014, 05:47 PM,
Marta. Do you have another email address, this one doesn't work. Or just send me an email and I will respond.

norakelly1912 at outlook period :-) c o m

........In the morning, your morning. Ha!! :-)

09-26-2014, 09:47 PM,

<div class="bbcode_quote_head">Quote:
<b>Quote from Marta on September 10, 2014, 4:17 am</b>

Hello illinoisghost, why do you think we won't make it on time? And, tomwhat, how do you know what's the altitude of the Chest? You know, the most important thing fo us is to find someone, who's willing to tell us about the Chest and about Forrest Fenn.
</div>

Because he said it was above 5000 feet elevation, and below 10,200.

Forrest has said this on TV.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  TV Show Looking for Treasure Hunters PRP 16 3,178 04-06-2015, 02:29 PM
Last Post: PRP
  HuffPost Live sweeking Fenn Treasure Hunters Desertphile 2 783 02-03-2015, 08:18 PM
Last Post: samsmith