Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
In Rio Chama Gorge today
02-28-2015, 11:40 AM,
In Rio Chama Gorge today
Two miles from Rio Chama. Snow sucks!

Adding imasges: use "reply" at lower right instead of "quick reply"

[Image: s9fza-2015snow.jpg]
02-28-2015, 11:54 AM,
In Rio Chama Gorge today

<div class="bbcode_quote_head">Quote:
<b>Quote from deb on February 28, 2015, 9:57 am</b>

Yep a good day to stay home and play board games if you old like me.lol

I dont plan on going anywhere today. Now that I said that.... you know how that works? Smile
</div>

Golly, I wish I could stay inside next to the wood-burning stove and drink hot cocoa.... but I must scrape the snow off the roofs every hour. It really sucks being A Real Man.....
02-28-2015, 01:29 PM,
In Rio Chama Gorge today
Taken yesterday in the Rocky Mnts.

[Image: y4201-20150227_165211.jpg]
02-28-2015, 02:57 PM,
In Rio Chama Gorge today
LOL. Yes I am sure it does. Do you like peanut butter cookies David?
Shhh they aren't listening.
03-03-2015, 11:37 AM,
In Rio Chama Gorge today

<b>Quote from deb on February 28, 2015, 2:57 pm</b>

LOL. Yes I am sure it does. Do you like peanut butter cookies David?
</div>

Peanut butter cookies = good.

Oatmeal cookies = good.

Chocolate Chip cookies = good.

Sugar cookies = good.

Cookies = good.

Lasagna = good, too!

05-12-2015, 01:13 AM,
In Rio Chama Gorge today
Just guessing, but I may have an Idea.

05-30-2015, 10:13 AM,
In Rio Chama Gorge today

<b>Quote from Desertphile on September 29, 2014, 3:06 pm</b>

Doug does not have property any where near Rio Chama. His ranch is indeed to the south, near "lake Abiquiu."
</div>

confused. easy to confuse Shanghai Jack because we don't google it, we baidu it https://www.baidu.com . Or we run proxy then google it.

Either way get same answer. Not really true. Baidu map of US not so good as google's map of 中國. Still Abiquiu Reservoir on Rio Chama? Yes?
12-21-2015, 07:53 PM,
RE: In Rio Chama Gorge today
I was at the hot spring in Rio Chama Gorge a few weeks ago. No treasure chest there. :-)
04-12-2016, 09:55 PM,
I don't know exactly how to explain my take on WWWH, my thinking is way outside the box. But I did get to an interesting solve.

I was looking at some images from one of the Forts on the SFT near SF and a bronze monument caught my eye and so did the W.W. H. on the memorial.

Any thoughts?
04-20-2016, 12:28 AM,
(04-12-2016, 09:55 PM)Kent D Wrote: I don't know exactly how to explain my take on WWWH, my thinking is way outside the box. But I did get to an interesting solve.

I was looking at some images from one of the Forts on the SFT near SF and a bronze monument caught my eye and so did the W.W. H. on the memorial.

Any thoughts?

Same thoughts as on your other thread, plus your post above is just a tease with nothing to chew on. (I prefer twigs.)

W.W.H. Davis seems like he is way out there as a possiblity. Unless there is something substantial on the monument that would justify it as a reasonable starting point for the chase, or if the Fort on the Santa Fe Trail has some reasonable relation to the chase.