Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scrapbook One Hundred.....
10-22-2014, 07:15 PM,
Well, I guess we know who and what the 'running man' in Scrapbook Twenty-three is.

"But I'm tryin', Ringo. I'm tryin' real hard to be the shepherd." - Jules Winnfield
10-22-2014, 11:04 PM,
Why would he hold a football with only one arm? :-)

Why do people fight? Well, I don't know. Probably because that's what humans have been doing since the dawn of mankind? You can always watch the news. 8O

"But I'm tryin', Ringo. I'm tryin' real hard to be the shepherd." - Jules Winnfield
10-23-2014, 12:09 AM,
Well I got something completely different from it. LOL Stephanie will have to send me to the corner though. Kittens?Really? Troy warriors? LOL

Ok I am going to the corner on my own. Smile
Shhh they aren't listening.
10-23-2014, 12:57 AM,
Blue of course, its azuredeb. So my corner is blue. Has nothing to do with politics.lol
Shhh they aren't listening.
10-23-2014, 06:33 AM,
I'm coming around on u Deb.

It seems like a made up story, telling us that we have to squeeze in to score.

IMO. of course
10-23-2014, 07:30 AM,

http://dalneitzel.com/2014/10/22/scrapbook_one_hundred/

This scrapbook follows, from the ones I've seen, the first scrapbook with a " point five " in it. The football in this is a PRO5.

( ROW 5 ... Begin it where warm waters halt )

The stick figure may contain letters / numbers ( " 777 " or "LLL" ? )

astree

10-23-2014, 10:19 AM,

<div class="bbcode_quote_head">Quote:
<b>Quote from PL289 on October 23, 2014, 8:09 am</b>

Could it mean the game is on the 1-yard line and almost over?
</div>

PL289 - I was wondering about that also, as there seems to have possibly been other subtle hints like that in the recent past.

10-23-2014, 03:14 PM,
In the Mysterious Writings "Forrest Fenn, Who Will You Tell? he stated "With snow coming on the situation, this changes things of course; in which case, if I were the searcher, I'd stay very quiet until spring.f"

Perhaps knowing that someone has figured out his poem is giving him the opportunity to showcase whatever he would like to share. Sometimes though, I worry (based on my own location) that too many hints are hidden in his comments. I personally wonder if he is chomping at the bit to contact those 3 media sources he has mentioned and that the "oops, I forgot to mention" additional item in the chest isn't something amazing that would generate quite the publicity!

Like you, I would hate to hear that his health was an issue or consideration. It's going to be quite the ride this long winter's night.
10-23-2014, 06:14 PM,
IMO...He is still tempting the large mouth bass to come out of hiding...He has been of late throwing a multitude of hints to someone... Smile
10-24-2014, 04:40 PM,
And/or the stick man just got arrow fired at his heart