Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whatcha talkin bout Willis??
11-02-2014, 10:29 PM,
With the amount of information our treasure proprietor Mr. Fenn has given us and continues to bequeath to us through the different forums, how does one process it all?? ..........how do we use it to find indulgence (((or))) should it ALL be taken in it's own measure for probably being what most of it is -- just a story and another history lesson? Confirmations? Possible new theories? I mean, he knows he has an audience always ready, waiting, anticipating, with hoB breath and eyes peeled, attempting/hoping to decipher the hieroglyphics as if determining the point of declination on this search area map, but never knowing the degree of difference. Should there be a note before each listing that says:

Buyer beware. Enter at your own risk!! These stories are ONLY informative and for your/MY enjoyment :-) a splendid heritage, they are for fun. Do not, and I repeat, DO NOT!! attempt to try and procure any vital info. out of these to help you figure out where Sitting Bull is located.

"Danger, Will Robinson, danger!! Information overload..........

Or, are you like me? Hell, I enjoy all of it!! :-) They sure are some great stories and I love the history lessons. But .........is there anything in any of it that will help us, Forrest Fenn, and if so, how will we ever know unless we find it? Therein lies the rub. Ohhhhhhhh the thrill of the chase!!

"They didn't find the Rosetta Stone for 2,000 years." ff

Yeah, I know. That's what I'm afraid of........... :-)

"But I'm tryin', Ringo. I'm tryin' real hard to be the shepherd." - Jules Winnfield
11-02-2014, 11:09 PM,
I stopped believing in the possibility of unimaginable riches, instant fame and fortune and a cult following of my very own awhile back, PW. Since that time it's been more about whether or not I'm privy to the main crux of this whole joyride, and I'm thinking that I'm still strapped in. I think mafirst is the wiser one though.
11-02-2014, 11:13 PM,
Gee thanks. I'm just waiting for a cascade of gold coins to drop in my lap. Yeah, you're right, I am wiser.

11-02-2014, 11:21 PM,
"They" didn't find the Rosetta Stone for 2000 years. Was it lost? Was it hidden? Hell no, it was exactly where it was supposed to be. Now it's in a museum in London, where it shouldn't be. I saw it, and was not impressed.

Gee, I haven't read or posted here for 4 months. Are you tired of me yet? Should I go away? LOL. Where's my glass of wine........
11-02-2014, 11:55 PM,
Locolobo, I don't even want to know, lol.
11-02-2014, 11:55 PM,
And she never will never find out, as I am a moderator and can delete posts at will, including my own. 8-)
11-03-2014, 12:00 AM,
There's nowhere to go once you're in. ........you can check out anytime you like, but you can never leave. :-) Just ask your bro.

How they dance in the courtyard, sweet summer sweat

Some dance to remember, some dance to forget

So I called up the captain, "Please bring me my wine"..........

"But I'm tryin', Ringo. I'm tryin' real hard to be the shepherd." - Jules Winnfield
11-03-2014, 12:00 AM,
I wonder if the monkey's still in the vault? Oh, never mind, different topic. Did you get that, mafirst?
11-03-2014, 12:06 AM,
Mostl of our minds are Tiffany twisted. Isn't that why we are here? Wink

11-03-2014, 12:06 AM,
Uh, are you talking about the monkey or the money in the vault at the Hotel California?? Some choose to remember, some choose to forget............