Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whatcha talkin bout Willis??
11-03-2014, 12:12 AM,
I will be so happy when remembering or forgetting is neither an option nor a dance. But until then, there's a beginning to start at.
11-03-2014, 12:21 AM,
Let's start at the very beginning. It's a mighty fine place to start. That reminds me, will any deer meat be headed my way?
11-03-2014, 12:42 AM,
Welcome back mafirst!! The personality vacuum wasn't sucking up much here on the rug as of late. We lost Santa Fe, but gained Eldorado. 8O Don't know which was worse. And someone named Becky said all intelligent life has left the planet in search of candy bars on Mars, or was that hoD?

Oh, and then there is FFSeeker........ you'll need some cheese for that one.

Will and Rick took a trip cross country on a motorcycle together, the same motorcycle. :?

I'll keep the wine chilled..........

"But I'm tryin', Ringo. I'm tryin' real hard to be the shepherd." - Jules Winnfield
11-03-2014, 01:24 AM,

<div class="bbcode_quote_head">Quote:
<b>Quote from mafirst on November 3, 2014, 12:21 am</b>

Let's start at the very beginning. It's a mighty fine place to start. That reminds me, will any deer meat be headed my way?
</div>

Have you been naughty or nice?

[Image: gl876-Naughty-or-Nice.jpg]
11-03-2014, 01:34 AM,
HA!
11-03-2014, 01:35 AM,

<div class="bbcode_quote_head">Quote:
<b>Quote from Project Why on November 3, 2014, 12:42 am</b>

Welcome back mafirst!! The personality vacuum wasn't sucking up much here on the rug as of late. We lost Santa Fe, but gained Eldorado. 8O Don't know which was worse. And someone named Becky said all intelligent life has left the planet in search of candy bars on Mars, or was that hoD?

Oh, and then there is FFSeeker........ you'll need some cheese for that one.

Will and Rick took a trip cross country on a motorcycle together, the same motorcycle. :?

I'll keep the wine chilled..........
</div>

Ooh, then there's superfly who traded slurs with Eldorado and got banned for it. Someone named ojo monte invoked your name and all of a sudden superfly was back. I looked up ojo monte, and the closest I could get to an illiteral translation is "Eyem too sexy for this blog, too sexy for this blog..."

crazyfamily has taken a liking to me, I think. And Woody Bogg just sent me a suggestive picture, but I liked it.

OK, I think you're caught up! Bye!
11-03-2014, 01:42 AM,
@Project Why: HA! The same motorcycle? Is gas that costly? Yikes! Well, I'm off to warm up my cold, cold bed. NTMI, your bed is already warm, get your butt up there, lol!
11-03-2014, 01:47 AM,
But... but...SHE'S GOT A PADDLE! Sad
11-03-2014, 01:51 AM,
ENJOY!!
11-03-2014, 08:26 AM,
I can imagine the family reunions at Whackadoodles and Mafirst table! LOL

Welcome back Mafirst. Smile
Shhh they aren't listening.