Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whatcha talkin bout Willis??
11-03-2014, 08:45 AM,
There was a brother-sister team earlier during the chase that hadn't talked to each other for over twenty years. Mafirst and I hadn't spoken since 1990. One day she sent me a message on Facebook, I asked her opinion on the chase, and we've been having great catch-up trips to the mountains north of Santa Fe ever since! She's the only reason my wife let me continue searching after my meltdown.
11-03-2014, 12:45 PM,
Ah, such a warm welcome. Are you guys bored, lol? Anyhoo, thank you all very much. NTMI, please don't let all our family skeletons out of the closet. BTW, to clarify, we spoke to each other over the years, just not a lot. Twelve other siblings can be time consuming. The Chase did indeed bring us much closer.
11-03-2014, 06:27 PM,
Nice to have you back mafirst...Need someone here to your bro in line...LOL... Smile
11-03-2014, 07:46 PM,
@samsmith, thank you. Now go find that treasure, I'm tired of thinking about it................
11-04-2014, 05:31 PM,
Plan to ma...First chance I get...LOL... Smile