Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
San Lazaro
11-05-2014, 09:16 AM,
San Lazaro

<div class="bbcode_quote_head">Quote:
<b>Quote from will197532 on November 5, 2014, 3:57 pm</b>

This thread is like NASCAR, everyone was going left but today that one car decides to make a right.
</div>

Exactly, and there's only one rational reason to watch a NASCAR race, for the wrecks!
11-05-2014, 09:32 AM,
San Lazaro
Wonder how much Fenn has dealt with the Spaniards and their methods?

Maybe one chest with multiple locks on it? This based on chests being recovered from Spanish Galleons.

Now where would they have hidden that.........

11-05-2014, 10:02 AM,
San Lazaro
See what Fenn says about a couple of things.......Just heard about all of this today.
11-05-2014, 12:00 PM,
San Lazaro
Well NTMI it would be great to work with Fenn on a project instead of competing with him 24/7.

Really is this your first treasure hunt?

Trying to see how to take your posts? A cynic a smart xss or what? Generally we have always gotten along....So going to say your just playing around?

Was a researcher for a shipwreck company and dealt with the Mexico/Spanish archives. Maybe Fenn doesn't have access to this?

He did write backSmile
11-05-2014, 12:51 PM,
San Lazaro
It was funny when I asked who was in Albuquerque New Mexico how many people called me a idiot and said it's North of Santà Fe.....

Well geniuses while you where out having a good old time I was out trying to move a $1500 painting selling for $200.

Really learned a lot about people around here. About 6 of you can kiss my ass. Don't call me when you need help or someone to pay your mortgage for a month.

Why? Go figure it out..........

http://www.chasechat.com/chat/?minglefor...pic&t=1601
11-05-2014, 01:17 PM,
San Lazaro
Sold a timeshare for $1522 last month, only paid $1 on ebay, and get to stay there this year free, since 2014 maintenance was already paid.

Let a $2000 painting go to goodwill after my daughter couldn't sell it at her garage saleSad i need help when it comes to art values.
11-05-2014, 01:33 PM,
San Lazaro
Everyone here has talents and assets here. This game sets everyone against the other. Nothing wrong taking a little time out to help othersSmile

Really would love to work with FennSmile Who wouldn't? Would learn so much and that's why I'm so graceful for himSmile

That man gives me more run for my money then anyone has in 25 years.......

Go back to Goodwill and get that painting. Don't let them say no. Blame everything on your daughter.

11-05-2014, 02:01 PM,
San Lazaro
"Really learned a lot about people around here. About 6 of you can kiss my ass. "

Wow Rick, maybe it was that attitude that kept people from answering you to begin with? Go figure.
Shhh they aren't listening.
11-05-2014, 02:10 PM,
San Lazaro
If you have so much bigger business to attend to,

how come you are hunting ghosts here....?

LOL.....as you say above just playing around......

Your studio look like this one?

[embed]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WF724QBowDo[/embed]

11-05-2014, 02:21 PM,
San Lazaro

<div class="bbcode_quote_head">Quote:
<b>Quote from Rick Nowak on November 5, 2014, 9:32 am</b>

Wonder how much Fenn has dealt with the Spaniards and their methods?

Maybe one chest with multiple locks on it? This based on chests being recovered from Spanish Galleons.

Now where would they have hidden that.........

</div>

I am thoroughly convinced that these were merely door lock keys in the video, the first scene shows the five keys I assume?

The chests were not always "locked" with a key and lock device embedded, some had crude padlocks, but to be honest i would think the method of placing money in a chest for a trove or for transport would be kept with a banded link, or a more permanent form of closure....

Fenn's has a latch system, and it was old as hell, just saying the keys might go to locks on doors......look at how big they are and their teeth as well are huge.

So that is my reasoning for the keys being for the heavy wooden doors they had back then.

Did you see the fish hooks?? Probably Fenn's favorite part of the collection.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  San Lazaro admin 14 1,442 07-10-2018, 10:00 PM
Last Post: easternOHsteve
  The Secrets of San Lazaro Connections to TTotC, SB’s, MW Part 1 Mindy 37 4,145 07-05-2018, 04:41 PM
Last Post: Bet
  The Secrets of San Lazaro Part 2 Mindy 16 1,717 07-04-2018, 04:42 PM
Last Post: brubr
  Who discovered San lazaro? McFly 18 2,925 04-02-2018, 04:20 PM
Last Post: monkeyking
  why not san lazaro collaboration DNA 21 13,990 11-18-2015, 10:06 AM
Last Post: 23kachinas
  Inviting ourselves to San Lazaro to Dig with Forrest..... glock20 10 5,673 10-23-2015, 01:15 PM
Last Post: glock20