Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scrapbook 107
11-12-2014, 08:31 PM,
Scrapbook 107
As I read Scrapbook 107 that it seems that Forrest is getting aggravated with something and probably the few searchers. Is there something they might be missing or they just can't figure it out? http://dalneitzel.com/2014/11/12/scrapbo...red-seven/
11-12-2014, 09:04 PM,
Scrapbook 107

<div class="bbcode_quote_head">Quote:
<b>Quote from will197532 on November 12, 2014, 8:31 pm</b>

As I read Scrapbook 107 that it seems that Forrest is getting aggravated with something and probably the few searchers. Is there something they might be missing or they just can't figure it out? http://dalneitzel.com/2014/11/12/scrapbo...red-seven/
</div>
He may be frustrated just like everyone else . I don't think he expected to go into another long winter with the chase still going on. He may be wondering why the few didn't or doesn't go get it right away. I personally think the chest is probably safer where it is at than in a bank. Just IMO
11-13-2014, 10:00 AM,
Scrapbook 107
@will197532 and @Woody Bogg - I was getting a little dizzy with my holiday toy shopping, so I checked in with a few blogs and I have to say my thoughts were like yours that Forrest may be coming across as being aggravated with something or with someone not finding the treasure.

Perhaps someone has solved the location, but it was so recent that due to life's circumstances (age, distance, health, upcoming weather and financial and family situations) they could not make that journey one more time this year. I would imagine that doesn't mean they are not chomping at the bit and making plans for Spring.

Over the next 7 months or so, it would be a wonderful experience for all to learn more about Forrest and his treasures and experiences. We all seem to look forward to his stories, while admittedly looking at every word.

After the treasure is possibly found, there will be so many questions that only Forrest can answer. I, for one, believe my solution came about by only touching a small part of everything he incorporated in his poem and TTOTC. There are plenty of questions to ask about the 15 years of constructing this poem. I want to continue learning at least something new each day for the rest of my life. New doors have opened for me to explore and grow as I travel down new paths. I do thank Forrest and my journey through his poem for this.

Back to "making my list, and checking it twice". Wink
11-13-2014, 08:31 PM,
Scrapbook 107
It's mind shifts, when a person that cares deeply, has to go from caring to pragmatism and back again repeatedly, the mental bounce can be aggravating.
11-13-2014, 08:53 PM,
Scrapbook 107

<hr class="bbcode_rule" />

"But I'm tryin', Ringo. I'm tryin' real hard to be the shepherd." - Jules Winnfield
11-13-2014, 10:46 PM,
Scrapbook 107
I dont know who E is but she has a way with words, and a doctor to boot? Thats pretty darn awesome.

External beauty fades, we all get old. Yep, life teaches lessons we cant outrun. Smile

I think maybe its about words and how they are used.
Shhh they aren't listening.
11-13-2014, 11:30 PM,
Scrapbook 107

"But I'm tryin', Ringo. I'm tryin' real hard to be the shepherd." - Jules Winnfield
11-14-2014, 01:19 PM,
Scrapbook 107