Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Deleted Posts
07-10-2013, 05:56 AM,
Deleted Posts
XXXXXXXXXXXX
07-10-2013, 07:08 AM,
Deleted Posts
Good morning! Smile
07-10-2013, 07:40 AM,
Deleted Posts
Morning Steve *waving*
07-10-2013, 08:05 AM,
Deleted Posts
Thanks PTN for bringing us back together.

Just to let you all know I checked some woods near Shidoni Foundry in Tesuque (not the dog) but no chest, but there where too many woods around to check so I how much woods can a part woods chick check if a part woods chick could check woods?

I did get to see them pour bronze and I show alot of bronze there and in Santa Fe but no bronze boxes anywhere.

I also saw a some vacant lots for sale up on the eastern ridge that overlooks Shidoni and I need to find to chest to buy it because they are listed for like 275k each and have a marvelous view to the west Sangre de Christo mountains.

Has anyone ever heard of a guy named J*** that was taught how to do foundry work from Forrest?

Please don't mention his last name if possible though lets just call him Jay (J)!

07-10-2013, 08:12 AM,
Deleted Posts
Hi Tim!

I remember something about the "Jay" person. I don't remember where I saw it. I'll check my notes later.

BTW, I heard you guys finally got some rain. How is the fire situation?

Peacemaker
07-10-2013, 08:27 AM,
Deleted Posts

<div class="bbcode_quote_head">Quote:
<b>Quote from peacemakerol on July 10, 2013, 9:12 am</b>

Hi Tim!

I remember something about the "Jay" person. I don't remember where I saw it. I'll check my notes later.

BTW, I heard you guys finally got some rain. How is the fire situation?

Peacemaker
</div>

I don't really need to know anymore about J but I was just wondering if anybody besides Nobody has ever checked this direction of solving the poem. If so you could send it to my email account to discuss if you would like. It has not panned out but it is very interesting story and I have no idea if it is chest related but it is a weird fit sorta.

So yes we have had some rain finally and the fires especially the one in the Pecos I think is

contained but I think they are closing down the Pecos to let it recover maybe for a couple of years. Santa Fe has had more rain than ALbq. and a vagrant women was washed away and killed Saturday when she was caught in a flooded arroyo. So stay out of dry creek beds if see

it raining somewhere and it does not have to be raining right where you are. New Mexico is the only place I have been where it can be raining but it never reaches the ground.
07-10-2013, 01:17 PM,
Deleted Posts
I'm just glad the site is up again. Welcome back all!
08-10-2013, 07:53 PM,
Deleted Posts
very notable
08-12-2013, 01:25 PM,
Deleted Posts
there was a jay brown that graduated from a metal working school in santa fe he worked at taos and shidoni foundry ,I cant remember what school though but I do know he lives in seattle Washington now and has a shop of his own
08-12-2013, 01:50 PM,
Deleted Posts

<div class="bbcode_quote_head">Quote:
<b>Quote from pidmt on August 12, 2013, 2:25 pm</b>

there was a jay brown that graduated from a metal working school in santa fe he worked at taos and shidoni foundry ,I cant remember what school though but I do know he lives in seattle Washington now and has a shop of his own
</div>

This J I was looking at was a Texan but that is another Jbird I never heard of!!

Golly I thought this was a dead thread (hint)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How to subscribe to the posts in this forum admin 2 602 02-10-2015, 06:03 PM
Last Post: admin