Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Deleted Posts
08-12-2013, 02:40 PM,
Deleted Posts
tim nobody search forging schools in santa fe ,the school was turley forge and blacksmith school the guys name is Jason reed brown you will see the artist hammerhand forge by Jason reed brown you will also find his resume to ,this might be the guy as he moved around, hope this helps
08-12-2013, 02:58 PM,
Deleted Posts
I thought of something interesting ,skippy was forrest brother .he was named after forrest dad ,William marvin fenn jr.i wonder does the JR in Jason reed brown have anything to do with the word brown.maybe not im rambling,this stuff can make a mind wonder
08-12-2013, 04:22 PM,
Deleted Posts

<div class="bbcode_quote_head">Quote:
<b>Quote from pidmt on August 12, 2013, 3:40 pm</b>

tim nobody search forging schools in santa fe ,the school was turley forge and blacksmith school the guys name is Jason reed brown you will see the artist hammerhand forge by Jason reed brown you will also find his resume to ,this might be the guy as he moved around, hope this helps
</div>

Thanks but is not the same guy I have researched and there is not alot of stuff on him.

I am not giving the clue out till I can see if it leads anywhere and so far has not

but I was just wondering if anybody else has found ff's friend from Texas.

It is not a biggie but is an interesting link to forrest and they shared common interest(s).

Seems like Jason did more metal welding sculptures so did forrest sell any of it I wonder?
10-04-2013, 07:19 PM,
Deleted Posts
what happened to the tarry scant what does it mean thread. was it deleted
There it was all the time, staring you in the face. Buried within the message itself is the key to decoding it. ~ S.R. Hadden
10-05-2013, 06:55 AM,
Deleted Posts
You might need to blame me. I loaded a bunch of new threads yesterday. People have access to edit their own threads though...so I don't know. I also moved a few to different areas. I'm trying to find out if there's a way to access the database to see anything like that.
10-05-2013, 11:00 PM,
Deleted Posts
10-06-2013, 01:11 PM,
Deleted Posts
I'm glad one or two of my posts were deleted. There are some other questions I'd like to ask, and threads I'd like to start, but I know the grief and problems that would arise wouldn't be worth the answers.
---
100 FURLONG CLUB
10-07-2013, 09:04 PM,
Deleted Posts

<b>Quote from ricky nowak on October 6, 2013, 12:00 am</b>

I'm not sure why this is here? With deleted posts I mean.
</div>

the answer lies within you
There it was all the time, staring you in the face. Buried within the message itself is the key to decoding it. ~ S.R. Hadden
10-08-2013, 08:38 PM,
Deleted Posts

<b>Quote from Chris Yates on October 7, 2013, 10:04 pm</b>
<div class="bbcode_quote">
<b>Quote from ricky nowak on October 6, 2013, 12:00 am</b>

I'm not sure why this is here? With deleted posts I mean.
</div>

the answer lies within you</div>
</div>

like, that's deep, man
02-05-2015, 04:59 PM,
Deleted Posts
Why was my 200 FEET, 2CLUES - DOESN'T ADD UP thread deleted. There was nothing in it that even Dal would object to! WTH is going on here. After all that crap from Rick that we put up with and I finally have an active friggin' thread and POOF!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How to subscribe to the posts in this forum admin 2 659 02-10-2015, 06:03 PM
Last Post: admin