Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Deleted Posts
02-05-2015, 05:33 PM,
Deleted Posts
Could have been accidental when I was deleting a couple of French spams. The screen has a tendency to jump when clicking on something, and if the last post was between the 2 spams, I might not have noticed. If I did it, I apologize.
02-05-2015, 06:11 PM,
Deleted Posts
Good practice to move posts to a [moderator] review area before deletion. Accidental mishaps are less likely to occur that way.
-T-

“I’ve said searchers should go back to the poem so many times that I don’t want to say it again here.” -ff

“The world is full of obvious things which nobody by any chance ever observes.” -Sherlock Holmes
02-05-2015, 07:13 PM,
Deleted Posts
We don't have a way to move it to moderation that I know of and these french spams I can't seem to get rid of except manually as of yet.

I accidentally deleted a french one the other day...but didn't delete anything today. Wish I had seen that just in case there was a big clue ;-)
02-05-2015, 07:29 PM,
Deleted Posts
@El Fantasma Yeah, I liked your train of thought on that post. hopefully Steph can find that or you can re-write that. Steph has always been reasonable and fair on here... even more than I want. so had to be a mistake
Ω 200 ft. Club Ω
02-05-2015, 10:39 PM,
Deleted Posts
Same thing happened to Jason.