Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ghost Chest
11-21-2014, 10:41 AM,
Ghost Chest
I am a little confused about the Dal factor, never posted on his site or followed it, seems to biased to me. Is he a friend , or a fan, a staff member , how can he possibly claim to receive no advantage over anyone else, he has access to fenn no other searcher has, he would have to farm out a 3rd party to claim the chest just to prevent major backlash, probably have to distance himself from searching all together ,

Oh wait.

Just playing....never met the man, so can't make a concrete decision on his motives, and he's from my neck of the woods , so he gets a vote of confidence until proven wrong.
11-21-2014, 11:08 AM,
Ghost Chest
Will

You want to measure wallets? Fenn is at $20 to $50 million, yes he wins that.

When it goes into treasure hunting I beg to differ..........That's where I take my stand and issues with him WillSmile

Spent a lifetime in this field, neither he him or whatever is going to give me the bottom, without a fight.

Have issues with him on the material not going into it here, lets' see who wins that round WillSmile

As for this hunt.........Go out and get the chest.............I'm not stopping anyone here. Go get itSmile

You don't need meSmile

11-21-2014, 11:17 AM,
Ghost Chest
Well I question your skills under the same guidelines, show documented prof of your finds?

Rick he owns that Pueblo that clearly he's finding artifacts there that are documented
11-21-2014, 11:32 AM,
Ghost Chest
Fair enoughSmile

Solved a armchair treasure hunt, John Mappin's Timeless. A puzzle worth $15K. The solve and credit are posted on Twelve Org. No one else has that Will.

Can post it here the solve. Can't help it if John Mappin didn't pay out Will or he didn't go public with it giving me credit.

Still a board with 12,000 people aren't refuting that. Done armchairs I never solved but dam came close and I did talk about that........

Lets try another one then another one. You mean to tell me I never found a photo to a Civil War Id ring? Or a meteorite? Or found lost art? On and on.....

Will that is what my Blog was about. Posting here to create traffic to the blog just pissed people off..........

11-21-2014, 11:45 AM,
Ghost Chest
Oh should I post the Clovis artifact I found? Fenn ever found anything like that.......

Or what about a Edward Curtis picture worth $6500 bought for $50? Fenn doesn't own a Curtis..........

We all have achievements..........This is not the place..........It's better being a private personSmile

Where is that chest at again?

11-21-2014, 12:18 PM,
Ghost Chest
Hey buddy that don't tell me anything. If you didn't credit for it then you didn't solve it. At one time you thought you solve Fenns hunt but he wouldn't give you credit for it but if you have no chest in hand then it's not solved.

Post the Clovis artifact cause I would like to see something other than hearing about past accolades.
11-21-2014, 12:43 PM,
Ghost Chest
Alright , lets take a second and grab some air.

11-21-2014, 12:44 PM,
Ghost Chest
Disagree, puzzles are mathematical in nature. It's solved as 123 is 123 Will. Credit given in the puzzle hunting community WillSmile

Should have them write a letter and everyone sign it.........

Mappin set up a puzzle as PR stunt, he was borderline with fraud. Had 4 UK lawyers go after him until he used his get out of jail card. The solve put him out of action.

<i>No Fenn you never solved a armchair treasure huntSmile</i>

As for Fenn and his chest he hasn't given anyone credit. If you take the chest and don't give the bracelet back your never going to get the credit. Your just going to have to live with $1 to $2 million dollars.......That's rough.

Didn't say I had the chest or not WillSmile

<i> If I found it Will that means I found a hidden treasure and get this Fenn never hasSmile</i>

As for the Clovis it's in storage, have to post it in the next few days. If you spend hours out in the field your bound to come across one Will.

<i>Just know that Fenn has never found one and that brings a big fat smile to my faceSmile</i>

Your something with the hustle Fenn you come into the treasure hunting community as if where all idiots.

11-21-2014, 12:58 PM,
Ghost Chest
Banned from Dals sight now, it's official. The same guy that has shoot at the same deer 65 plus times..........Great for being Fenn's parrot.

Really you want to piss him off? Use the word professional around himSmile

11-21-2014, 01:22 PM,
Ghost Chest
Let's see now !

Treasure Chest , Ghost Chest , Shadow Chest , Phantom Chest.

Is it really a token at best ?

A payment , an Indulgence , or the amount needed to do something that should be done but only as a freewill offer ?

Fenn will know as the temptation to complete the task after the find is just so great for the "right" person who figured it all out.

The big mouth bass and his lilypad.

Lilly of The Valley

http://www.botanical.com/botanical/mgmh/l/lilofv23.html

"The Lily-of-the-Valley, with its broad leaves and fragrant little, nodding, white, bell-shaped flowers, is familiar to everyone.

---Description---In early spring days, the creeping rhizome, or underground stem, sends up quill-like shoots emerging from a scaly sheath. As they lengthen and uncoil, they are seen to consist of two leaves, their stalks sheathing one within the other, rising directly from the rhizome on long, narrowing foot-stalks, one leaf often larger than the other. The plain, oval blades, with somewhat concave surfaces, are deeply ribbed and slant a little backwards, thus catching the rain and conducting it by means of the curling-in base of the leaf, as though in a spout, straight down the foot-stalk to the root. At the back of the leaves, lightly enclosed at the base in the same scaly sheath, is the flower-stalk, quite bare of leaves itself and bearing at its summit a number of buds, greenish when young, each on a very short stalk, which become of the purest white, and as they open turn downwards, the flowers hanging, like a pearl of fairy bells"