Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ghost Chest
11-21-2014, 01:36 PM,
Ghost Chest
Rick this whole thread reminds me of a child that didn't get his way. Your smarter than that, if you can't solve his poem and if you felt that it was to much for you that you should have found another treasure hunt to follow like Where's Waldo or Monopoly at McDonald's would be pretty easy after Fenns poem
11-21-2014, 01:51 PM,
Ghost Chest
If I recall right Fenn isn't getting his way........Why won't that fish take my bread crumbs?

That's really a false friendship. You need to do it and do it my way, that's what he is really saying.

Hay Will find out who those few are and get them to comply with Fenn's demandsSmile

Still working on Fenn's puzzle with a "Yellow Flag" in mind, that's what this whole thread was aboutSmile

[Image: j5yych.jpg]

11-21-2014, 07:07 PM,
Ghost Chest
I think the fish knows when he will go after the chest, I would say about 6 and 1/2 months when the weather is good.
11-22-2014, 10:40 AM,
Ghost Chest

<div class="bbcode_quote_head">Quote:
<b>Quote from tom on November 21, 2014, 7:07 pm</b>

I think the fish knows when he will go after the chest, I would say about 6 and 1/2 months when the weather is good.
</div>

Hi @tom - sounds like it will be crowded on the trails that week or so. Hope everyone gets their hotel reservations soon! (smile)
12-29-2014, 06:53 PM,
Ghost Chest
The end is ever drawing nigh, 4 to 5 months. Maybe I should start packing my tooth brushes. Q
01-06-2015, 04:09 PM,
Ghost Chest
This winter is going way too slow, I think I may need a tylenol PM. Maybe I can hibernate till spring! 8O
01-19-2015, 10:30 AM,
Ghost Chest
Rick, interesting about the false friendship.. Especially since the recent "what are friends for, if you can't use them?" comment regarding JB.

To ponder: What would make someone NOT want to pick up a free million dollars?

My thought is, that the closest person to it is scared to death of the thing. Ghost chest, indeed...

07-17-2016, 09:21 PM,
RE: Ghost Chest
Its all a witch hunt and Ashtee is involved, either as the hunter or hunted. Jenn may be involved also. I would give more detail but ask him some questions, be subtle. I think he is cop tech.
12-06-2016, 05:53 AM,
RE: Ghost Chest
@Andrew Jef

I am very fucking impressed.. Smile

If you get there before I do, remember, leave me the chest and bracelet, I would you.. Smile Very Good.
12-06-2016, 04:38 PM,
Ghost Chest
Andrew,

I don't think you offend ff by saying it is simpler than we think, he has said this repeatedly.

Kpro