Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Saucer Basin is my bet for wwwh
11-21-2014, 05:38 PM,
Saucer Basin is my bet for wwwh
I still love saucer Basin , even though it's been searched , the area is too vast and clues easily overlooked.

The Teecup/puceet scrapbook post sold me. The basin was actively mined for uranium in the Cold War, so yes Warm waters/ warn retaliations ended.

Also there's Where World Wars Halted, the Hbomb.

It also fits the map/elevation and was not around when Fenn was a kid.

I thought I'd share my start point with fellow Coloradians in hopes of helping me get past a stuck point down the clue list.

01-01-2017, 06:20 PM,
RE: Saucer Basin is my bet for wwwh
(11-21-2014, 05:38 PM)true north Wrote: Also there's Where World Wars Halted, the Hbomb.

Creative wwwh! I once fed the poem into some demo services on IBM Watson (the Tone Analyzer and the Personality Insights, IIRC). The overall result trended dark/negative.
01-04-2017, 11:56 AM,
RE: Saucer Basin is my bet for wwwh
(11-21-2014, 05:38 PM)true north Wrote: I still love saucer Basin , even though it's been searched , the area is too vast and clues easily overlooked.

The Teecup/puceet scrapbook post sold me. The basin was actively mined for uranium in the Cold War, so yes Warm waters/ warn retaliations ended.

Could the saucer idea lead instead to flying saucers and Roswell, New Mexico as a starting point? Just a random thought.