Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Random Thoughts with Chris Handey
12-07-2014, 11:20 AM,
her eyes lit up, twas a moment of glee

for what she uncovered, pointer and pointee
There's a lot of history in Warm
12-07-2014, 12:44 PM,

<div class="bbcode_quote_head">Quote:
<b>Quote from deb on December 6, 2014, 11:10 pm</b>

Yes, I just saw that Chris. C. Beasto? Si Beasto? Si be stow?

Notice the owl?

Doesnt he look like Abraham Lincoln, or is that just my perception?

I am glad they added to it. Not sure if it means anything but its interesting.
</div>

ya, noticed the owl.

what is this u refer to, C Beasto? please enlighten
12-07-2014, 02:41 PM,
the treasure is not associated with a structure

lol

that is all
12-07-2014, 02:45 PM,
the word 'your' occurs 3 times in the poem

just sayn

and what if i took the <b>a</b> from <b>tarry</b> and used it to turn <b>But</b> into <b>Bat</b>

hmmm no that's not quite right
12-07-2014, 02:55 PM,
To anyone that cares the "wherewarmwatershalt" website is a scam with an imbedded tracker. You can download the source codes easily from an iPhone and see for yourself. Here's a link to the instructions. NOTE: once you re paste in bookmarks it will open in a new window so you gotta check your open windows. Scroll halfway down and you can see the tracker fort yourself. You can also click on any file you want to see its origin. There are 2 playable mp3 files. One of a kid asking "if the shadows know" and the other plays the song "na-dene" you can click these pages from the codes as well to play them directly, but please be advised you will get a cookie on your device that tracks your searching once you've gone to the website. Here's the link with instructions to view the code and tracker for yourself if you don't believe me.

http://www.hongkiat.com/blog/view-source...ad-iphone/

Lol...it asks. "do you HEAR my signals??" ...yes loud and clear. I will also publish your personal identity if you continue to track/trace peoples information. Please be advised.
12-07-2014, 04:06 PM,
i remember someone else said they knew the personal identity of the person behind WWWH.com., but they only said they were going to reveal it and never did. was that you? either way, here you are doing the same thing? why are you saying that like its some kind of threat or something? why would the person care if you say who it is? if you know, just say it so we can all know too

i am pretty sure everyone else here is with me when i say i would like to know who it is. so do you really know? or are you full of shit? please tell us so we can know too, like i say i think everyone here would like to know as well

and what do you mean the website is a scam? a scam means like people being defrauded out their money or something. how are people being scammed exactly?

if the website puts cookies on people's computers then that only means its the millionth website to do that. so what. if you don't like the cookies, just delete them from your browser, its not too difficult.

12-07-2014, 06:07 PM,
Whoa there cowboy....I assure you I am not the original 'finder' or 'keeper' of that information...nor was my intention to be a cloud cover casting shadows and such. I merely presented the information and provided a link for people to do their own research. Yes, many websites have cookies they are generally used to track search history etc. for advertising purposes or to record traffic when buying/selling websites. Maybe people thought this was not the case on a treasure hunt website that does not have advertisers etc....it seems in that case tracking peoples searches at a time they are researching the chase may be viewed as a different story, or some people might want to be aware of it. Like I said- I published a link for them to make their own decisions. I am sorry this seems to upset you so much. I did just go read some archives at the hod and I see that this is a very sensitive subject with you. I didn't know that when I posted this, I was just giving ppl a heads up. I have no clue why it got you so upset.
12-07-2014, 06:13 PM,
** I guess by 'scam' I meant they are being tracked, they are being influenced to believe its part of the chase when it's not, and parts are even in the name of a dead daughter(?) the whole thing just seemed disgusting to me when I read a draft of an article. Who knows. I only read the one side and relayed what I took from it. That's all.
12-08-2014, 01:53 PM,

<b>Quote from Chris Yates on December 7, 2014, 12:44 pm</b>
<div class="bbcode_quote">
<b>Quote from deb on December 6, 2014, 11:10 pm</b>

Yes, I just saw that Chris. C. Beasto? Si Beasto? Si be stow?

Notice the owl?

Doesnt he look like Abraham Lincoln, or is that just my perception?

I am glad they added to it. Not sure if it means anything but its interesting.
</div>

ya, noticed the owl.

what is this u refer to, C Beasto? please enlighten</div>
</div>

ok, i know what you are referring to now Deb, i didn't hear the shadow file, i had to click on the bottom left circle to play it. i think the website clues you in on the spelling of that word
12-08-2014, 01:55 PM,
just take the chest and go

so why is it that i must go

if you find it, go straight, go strong, but just go

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Big Grin Forrest Fenn Random Words/Questions Bet 21 5,432 06-28-2018, 05:54 PM
Last Post: DeeepThnkr
  Just Random Notes, I think Mindy 0 424 04-17-2018, 06:12 PM