Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Forrests Giant Ball of String - What is he hinting to?
01-20-2015, 11:10 AM,
Been there and back, all I got was a stupid acorn. Know how long it will take to get a sizable tree from an acorn? Smile

Yes lots of word connections.
Shhh they aren't listening.
01-20-2015, 11:21 AM,
Don't get tangled in the strings Wink
01-20-2015, 02:48 PM,
string =ring st.= Bell Ave. Don't have a location for Bell Ave yet, that's just how my mind works.

Been told you can't unring a bell.
01-20-2015, 04:17 PM,
PL289 .. OFF Topic Just came back from a meeting with access to a whole barn typ warehouse that is filled with antiques old paintings that queen alizabeth used to own with antique stove comic books and tons of stuff . Will go in the next couple of days to take pictures and an inventory . I have no clue what that stuff is worth.????
01-22-2015, 08:18 AM,

<div class="bbcode_quote_head">Quote:
<b>Quote from Liv on January 22, 2015, 2:46 am</b>

Ariadne's thread. It's in a cave Smile
</div>

Interesting read on Ariadne's thread (logic). Perhaps Forrest has woven/constructed a multi-dimensional labyrinth (minus the Minotaur). So many choices to make! Thanks
01-22-2015, 12:57 PM,
Where is that? Link por favor
01-22-2015, 02:04 PM,
I have thought the chase is based on that idea. The labyrinth of Forrests history, the clews he wrote into the book, each tied into a giant ball of string. Its up to us to follow it to the treasure. I also had considered the big ball of string to be the idea of the theory of everything, or string theory. That everything everwhere is composed of strings of energy and that when our bodies die we become one with the universe, therefore a part of the stars, out in the sky where we can join our loved ones at the great dinner table of the beyond.

See how my oddness becomes a loop? The stars, the myths from the stars leading back to the stars. Yes, I know...not a kiss theory.lol
Shhh they aren't listening.
01-22-2015, 04:22 PM,

<b>Quote from Buddy Allen on January 22, 2015, 12:57 pm</b>

Where is that? Link por favor
</div>

I just googled what Liv mentioned and read about the labyrinth, etc. Smile
02-10-2015, 08:01 PM,
He said he used mostly white string, and tied the strings end to end. His big ball of string is literally a lie, and he kept making ti bigger by just adding on other little white lies. Who has a ball of string too big to roll out the door, really?

02-10-2015, 08:11 PM,

<b>Quote from Tim Nobody on January 14, 2015, 9:58 am</b>

I always thought that the clues were all tied together by one common it like the ball of string has individual pieces all connected together. So each clue location is a separate thing but they all are connected together by a common theme, trail, person etc.
</div>

great idea Tim

water?
Ω  200 ft. Club  Ω