Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Found Money Contest
02-18-2015, 03:17 PM,
Found Money Contest

Beautiful !

( try finding one of those at the gas pump ! - I actually found a 1923 Walking Liberty Silver half Dollar, when I was about 8, at a local playground - think that was my best coin find, even these years later ).

02-19-2015, 05:09 AM,
Found Money Contest
Smile

I'll need to look for it, buried in my coin collection.

For the sketch prize (by my daughter) looks like it's between PL289 and samsmith (unless anyone else is still playing, and want to chime in).

I'm at 42 sense, kind of like that number, but will grab anything else I see lying on the ground between now and midnight this Sunday.

Stay warm, folks.

02-19-2015, 12:56 PM,
Found Money Contest

We're not including these guys -

This just in

https://gma.yahoo.com/scuba-divers-disco...ories.html

02-19-2015, 06:18 PM,
Found Money Contest
@PL289...Thanks for the kind words...But I seem to be stuck at the quarter level...Haven't had any luck lately at all...Ah well, maybe we should have carried it until June...LOL...I know what I expect to find then!... LOLOLOL... Wink Big Grin 8-)

02-21-2015, 06:23 AM,
Found Money Contest

Another penny at McDonald's - contest ends tomorrow midnight.

02-21-2015, 08:16 AM,
Found Money Contest
Probably won't be going out anywhere for a day or two...Snowed last night then Ice on top of it...Everything is white and glistening this morning...Am staying put for now...Guess I maxed out at a quarter... Smile

Got some fresh coffee and if I want a hamburger I'll fry me up one...Mackie D's can keep theirs... Smile
02-21-2015, 09:18 AM,
Found Money Contest
Might as well be when you're hungry...Mighty fine and mighty tasty, yum, yum... Smile
02-21-2015, 11:03 AM,
Found Money Contest
Back then, hamburger was real steak, just ground.....I think that's why seniors are told they are losing taste....governments don't want people to know it's not real food anymore.
02-21-2015, 12:14 PM,
Found Money Contest
Almost all the meat in our household was running around on the hoof in my sights before it went in the freezer. Also a lot of the veggies are home grown and I make all of our jelly. I don't think it's very healthy to eat meat with hormones and antibiotics and lots of other stuff they feed.. Or with preservatives they add to almost everything.The tomatoes now a days remind me of plastic and hardly no flavor.
02-22-2015, 07:22 AM,
Found Money Contest

" governments don't want people to know it's not real food anymore " .... Smile, nice boomergirl. ( unfortunately, likey true )

Woody Bogg, great stuff, self-sufficiency. The exercise, too. I'm trying to teach the kids that food, water, and all the other things don't magically appear from nowhere. They could use a lesson from you.

samsmith, snow cycles repeating here in the NorthEast. The local gov't not running the snow plows lately, for some reason. Took the kids out for a drive on a main avenue last night, cars were slipping, sliding, stuck, bumping into each other - one car had driven onto and was straddling the cement median strip, and was smoking tires so much that you could barely see the car.

Crazy stuff, but made it to the grocery store and found another penny. I think that makes 44 cents, but it's all in a ZipLok baggie.

Mid-night tonight, contest closes.

Thinking about a local meet-up in a park pavillion, during winter, to grill up some pimento cheese sandwhiches, using Forrest's recipe.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Caption Contest "What are they thinking?" admin 87 12,681 09-06-2014, 12:52 AM
Last Post: Project Why
  Caption Contest "Maybe he found all that gold" admin 52 12,986 06-02-2014, 02:59 AM
Last Post: Eldorado
  Caption Contest "Forrest was busy over Christmas" admin 89 13,806 01-05-2014, 08:18 PM
Last Post: tralou2you
  Caption Contest for Renelle Raffle admin 53 8,146 12-25-2013, 10:53 AM
Last Post: admin