Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HuffPost Live sweeking Fenn Treasure Hunters
02-03-2015, 03:44 PM,
My name is Ben and I'm a producer at HuffPost Live, the video streaming network of the Huffington Post. I'm working on a segment about modern-day treasure hunters, and after reading about your annual Fennboree, I thought you (or someone you might know) could add a valuable voice to our conversation. We intend to talk about what inspires people to search for treasure, how the idea of treasure has changed in modern times, and what treasure is still out there. We're scheduled host our live discussion tomorrow (Wednesday Feb. 4) around 4:45 pm ET, and we could patch you in via webcam.

If you're available, I'd love to chat about this whole subject.

Ben Teitelbaum ben.teitelbaum@huffingtonpost.com

Best,

Ben
02-03-2015, 08:12 PM,
You should do it D Man. Tell em about Shania.
02-03-2015, 08:18 PM,
Enjoy yourself D!...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  TV Show Looking for Treasure Hunters PRP 19 1,664 04-06-2015, 02:29 PM
Last Post: PRP
  Polish TV station looking for Fenns Treasure hunters! Marta 15 1,256 09-26-2014, 09:47 PM
Last Post: Eldorado