Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Independent Documentary Looking for Passionate Explorers
02-15-2015, 11:19 AM,

<div class="bbcode_quote_head">Quote:
<b>Quote from BigToeMedia on February 15, 2015, 11:19 am</b>

I'm just one man with a camera that's looking to turn a passion project into a reality. Ever since hearing about Forrest and the buried treasure a few years ago, I've been fascinated with this ongoing story.

If you are planning to make a trek out into the wilderness in searching of Forrest's treasure, and would be willing to have me tag along and film this adventure of yours, then I would love to hear from you. Because I have a limited travel budget, I'm trying to stick to a fairly centralized area of say 5-6 hours drive from Santa Fe, NM, in any direction.

I'm also interested in simply interviewing any treasure seekers or anyone knowledgeable about this great adventure story.

I understand that trust is earned, not given, and would be more than happy to talk in further detail about the project with anyone interested.
</div>

I will send email. What do you think about a search trip that will take perhaps three days and two nights? Maybe in June, about 130 miles north of Santa Fe?
03-01-2015, 11:57 AM,
Thank you for your service ;-)

03-01-2015, 05:16 PM,

<div class="bbcode_quote_head">Quote:
<b>Quote from BigToeMedia on February 15, 2015, 11:19 am</b>

I'm just one man with a camera that's looking to turn a passion project into a reality. Ever since hearing about Forrest and the buried treasure a few years ago, I've been fascinated with this ongoing story.

If you are planning to make a trek out into the wilderness in searching of Forrest's treasure, and would be willing to have me tag along and film this adventure of yours, then I would love to hear from you. Because I have a limited travel budget, I'm trying to stick to a fairly centralized area of say 5-6 hours drive from Santa Fe, NM, in any direction.

I'm also interested in simply interviewing any treasure seekers or anyone knowledgeable about this great adventure story.

I understand that trust is earned, not given, and would be more than happy to talk in further detail about the project with anyone interested.
</div>

I will send email. What do you think about a search trip that will take perhaps three days and two nights? Maybe in June, about 130 miles north of Santa Fe?
03-04-2015, 12:43 PM,
i received a notice that you sent a message to me via the forum's "private message" function. The software keeps telling me I must log in to read it, even though I am logged in. My email address is desertphile@fennboree.org

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Treasure Documentary Seeks Adventurers FennDoc 0 645 11-13-2014, 06:11 PM
Last Post: FennDoc