Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
did he ever say it was in new mexico
02-17-2015, 09:22 AM,
http://www.santafenewmexican.com/news/lo...882e8.html

http://www.awhisperer.com/
02-17-2015, 12:31 PM,
The secret to living in the desert is you go out before it gets too hot and then again after the sun goes down. Smile My husband loves the heat, me not so much. A good shade tree lowers the temp by 12 degrees. Skip the grass and plant trees. Smile
Shhh they aren't listening.
02-17-2015, 02:19 PM,
This has nothing to do with the chase, but I wanted to share a link to a cave discovered by someone I know. Ever hear of Snowy River Cave in NM? Last I heard that part of the cave had been documented at 17 miles long but they were still going. Lloyd Schwartz, the guy I know was the person who dug through to the cave. He was the first to set foot in it and gave it the name. SmileIts in southern NM, not in the chase area. Right now that system is closed for the bat quarantine, and Snowy River is under research

http://enchantment.coop/features/200911.php
Shhh they aren't listening.
02-17-2015, 04:13 PM,

<div class="bbcode_quote_head">Quote:
<b>Quote from sexysixx1 on February 17, 2015, 7:47 am</b>

what u guys think on this one

If you’ve been wise

“Wise” is referring to Keystone Street. “Keystone” was King Solomon’s word for the wise. This is the last street before you approach the shrine. The shrine is 500 feet from the access road.

And found the blaze

The “blaze” is referring to a Blazon, which is a coat of arms. The Sacred Heart of Jesus is surrounded by the Lord’s eternal light and is commonly referred to as Christ’s coat of arms. This would be the coat of arms on the marble statue of Jesus at the Christ of the Mines Shrine.

Look quickly down

Bow your head.

Your quest to cease

Your journey has come to an end.

But tarry scant with marvel gaze

“Tarry” — to wait around or delay

“Scant” — a short period of time

“With marvel gaze” — “marvel” is to be wowed; gaze is to admire the beauty

Just take the chest and go in Peace
</div>

I will say that a very good place for people to start this deal is at the cheat sheet here

http://dalneitzel.com/cheat-sheet/

sometimes we call it HOD for home of Dal. That cheat sheet is great for the very basic stuff. There was another lady who claimed she had the whole thing all figured out and put her whole solve out there. It was also a very spiritual journey to a christian shrine somewhere in Colorado.

I'll just say that the first clue, whatever you think that is, has only been confirmed by Mr. Fenn to have been figured out by a couple people. You certainly have some worthy motives and I wish you the best. TTOTC has been a good thing for some to get their mind off some pretty rotten stuff. I do chemo treatments but my outlook is pretty good. God Bless.

07-31-2017, 12:38 AM, (This post was last modified: 07-31-2017, 12:41 AM by hawkeye.)
RE: did he ever say it was in new mexico
(02-17-2015, 07:47 AM)sexysixx1 Wrote: what u guys think on this one

If you’ve been wise

“Wise” is referring to Keystone Street. “Keystone” was King Solomon’s word for the wise. This is the last street before you approach the shrine. The shrine is 500 feet from the access road.

And found the blaze

The “blaze” is referring to a Blazon, which is a coat of arms. The Sacred Heart of Jesus is surrounded by the Lord’s eternal light and is commonly referred to as Christ’s coat of arms. This would be the coat of arms on the marble statue of Jesus at the Christ of the Mines Shrine.

Look quickly down

Bow your head.

Your quest to cease

Your journey has come to an end.

But tarry scant with marvel gaze

“Tarry” — to wait around or delay

“Scant” — a short period of time

“With marvel gaze” — “marvel” is to be wowed; gaze is to admire the beauty

Just take the chest and go in Peace
So where is the Treasure Chest in this solve?? ...please dont rob the shrine anybody...bad solve....i think anyway.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

(02-17-2015, 08:01 AM)sexysixx1 Wrote: for the readers i have stage 2 bone cancer as a result of my implants rupturing and if i were to find the treasure i would pay my medical bills off buy abetter rv and donate rest to find a cure for cancer thats my plan
Ive got my problems to but im NOT bring them here that's not what this is about and it makes you seem insecure. But i can give you some thing about what has been good for me. It is real it is not a joke or a riddle you should look into getting some 'sour honey" its from south America check it out.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk