Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
is this true was the treasure found
03-04-2015, 01:39 PM,
Still nobody can come up with anything better !

Just argumentative jibberish.

Just Jabber Jabber BS as Usual.

How about One Of You Jokers point out what is Incorrect ?

Location , Theme ,Detailed Translations ?

Instead of DERRRRRR UMMMMM You Gots To Show USEMSSS Opening Of DERR Lyd
03-04-2015, 02:28 PM,
Cicles.. You need to quit looking in the mirror when your posting. This isn't mirror mirror on the wall who's the fairest of them all.
03-04-2015, 03:33 PM,

<div class="bbcode_quote_head">Quote:
<b>Quote from Woody Bogg on March 4, 2015, 2:28 pm</b>

Cicles.. You need to quit looking in the mirror when your posting. This isn't mirror mirror on the wall who's the fairest of them all.
</div>
I keep trying to Coax (BTW Coaxing is what Forrest means by Flirting) at Least an Ounce of Intelligence Between the Bunch of Ye to no Avail.

The Froth at the Top is as Sour as the Bottom Of Ye Barrel and Virtually No Substance At All.

Have you KIds ever thought the Poem is meant to be followed over and over again from Location to Location to Location as Forrest says the Confident One will go Right To It.

As She Has Been Down Such A Path Before !

Practice , Practice , Practice !!!

03-04-2015, 03:49 PM,
Okay I'll go.

Your WWWH seems completely arbitrary. A 3 mile mural on a drainage ditch? An airforce base? What in the poem or the book tells you to look for these? and where are the waters halting? Also, the Wikipedia page for the mural says that the ditch needs to be rebuilt which would destroy the mural. How will that work as a clue once it is gone? The Coffin of Petamon bit is the best part. But a hotel as the hoB? Forrest said that if you knew hoB that you'd go right to it and your hotel doesn't do that for me. I think I can stop there.
03-05-2015, 11:09 AM,
i am not really worried about finding the treasure my biggest thing is with cancer i wantto just see nature and meet ff and talk with him. i figure i have survived this long without millions i can continue to

the greatest adventure i have had was in hiking in tn. and seeing nature way more interesting than candy crush
03-05-2015, 03:01 PM,

<b>Quote from El Fantasma on March 4, 2015, 3:49 pm</b>

Okay I'll go.

Your WWWH seems completely arbitrary. A 3 mile mural on a drainage ditch? An airforce base? What in the poem or the book tells you to look for these? and where are the waters halting? Also, the Wikipedia page for the mural says that the ditch needs to be rebuilt which would destroy the mural. How will that work as a clue once it is gone? The Coffin of Petamon bit is the best part. But a hotel as the hoB? Forrest said that if you knew hoB that you'd go right to it and your hotel doesn't do that for me. I think I can stop there.
</div>
I clearly stated that the theme (keyword) was "Historic".

The Levee Mural is not only Historic but is also in the Guinness Book Of World Records.

The Brown Hotel is also Historic.

The Petamon Coffin Defines an Ancient Understanding which is Again "Historic".

Which you clearly do not even understand simple things as your post indicates.

Why do I play the 4 Cards and the Joker ?

Because those were the Ones Dealt By Fate.

PhoofTah , PTAH , Peter , Speak Covenant Person or Speak Complete Person ?
03-08-2015, 07:44 AM,

<b>Quote from crazyfamily on March 5, 2015, 5:04 pm</b>

If I were to develope a contrived solution to the poem based on the keyword "historic" in southeastern colorado that would conveniently lead to your Brown Hotel-home of Brown, I might have choosen The "Hole in the Rock" site along the Santa Fe trail where warm waters halt(ed). Not much more historic in those parts than the Santa Fe Trail.
</div>
That sounds like a smart choice to me !

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Theres still treasure to be found tomwhat 0 218 07-30-2014, 04:42 PM
Last Post: tomwhat
  Forrest stating the treasure has NOT been found Guest 8 631 05-05-2014, 10:45 PM
Last Post: Tim Nobody