Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
my article on the hunt and ff.
03-05-2015, 11:36 AM,
my article on the hunt and ff.
This is a story of a modern day Indianna Jones.

82 yr.old Forrest Fenn a writter and art collector has hid a treasure chest and jewels worth 1-3 million in the rocky monuntains .

somewhere in the rocky mountains north of santa fe n.m is a bronze chest burried by none other than fenn himself . He gives you clues and maps in his two books the thrill of the chase and too far to walk both available on amazon.com

forrest fenn decided to hide this treasure trove when he found out he had cancer.

so he hid the chest.

and is now cancer free he is in hopes you will find it .

he also has a forum and a few videos. out

he wanted others to be able get away with family from tv and cell phones and video games and enjoy nature . here is his poem see if you can find it and happy hunting.This poem written by Forrest Fenn contains nine clues that if followed precisely will allegedly lead to the treasure.

As I have gone alone in there

And with my treasures bold,

I can keep my secret where,

And hint of riches new and old.

Begin it where warm waters halt

And take it in the canyon down,

Not far, but too far to walk.

Put in below the home of Brown.

From there it's no place for the meek,

The end is ever drawing nigh;

There'll be no paddle up your creek,

Just heavy loads and water high.

If you've been wise and found the blaze,

Look quickly down, your quest to cease,

But tarry scant with marvel gaze,

Just take the chest and go in peace.

So why is it that I must go

And leave my trove for all to seek?

The answer I already know,

I've done it tired, and now I'm weak.

So hear me all and listen good,

Your effort will be worth the cold.

If you are brave and in the wood

I give you title to the gold.

In March 2013, he revealed that the treasure was hidden in the Rocky Mountains north of Santa Fe and 5,000 feet (1,500 m) above sea-level

On March 27, 2013 Forrest Fenn's 11th clue was revealed. "No need to dig up the old outhouses, the treasure is not associated with any structure.On May 3, 2013, Fenn was interviewed to reveal "The treasure is not in a graveyard." This was in response to an arrest of a treasure seeker the previous month.In September 2013, Fenn announced the publication of a new book, Too Far to Walk, containing a pullout map of the area surrounding the treasure. The book has since been published and is available for purchase.In January 2015, Fenn revealed in a new interview: "I know the treasure chest is wet."His memoir "The Thrill of the Chase" (ISBN 9780967091785) was published in 2010, containing a poem that contains clues that lead to the location of the hidden treasure. Fenn has also provided additional clues on "The Today Show" and in various interviews.