Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TV Show Looking for Treasure Hunters
04-03-2015, 02:57 PM,
I'm actually struggling with this dilemma: I'm so certain that I'm going to retrieve the TC soon (not trying to convince anyone, just my opinion) that I'm trying to figure out the best way to capture the event on video.

I have a Garmin Virb action camera (like a GoPro but better) that I can attach to my head or shoulder, but will that be good enough?

(Hijacking this thread) If you were certain that you were going to retrieve the TC, what steps would you take to capture the moment?
04-03-2015, 03:18 PM,
Have a cameraman handy?

Oh wait, door number 2?

Smile
04-03-2015, 03:40 PM,
Fennguistically speaking, I go by the book! Er, poem...

Door number 3?;-)
04-03-2015, 05:43 PM,
I do have some questions . you have said any land. Does that include Forest property or BLM land and does that require the same . Permits, permission Etc. If that is the case your preparation time must take awhile . So how much of a pre search time table are you looking at. The places I want to go aren't exactly some place I would want to take a camera crew if only the reason was it is going to make it painstakingly slow and tedious. Trying to get the right shot at the right angle. Also what about wild life not many shots of that. A person has to move silently and into the wind preferably in color coordinated clothing. Any stream or creek you come to a person may get wet . I can see all kinds of hindrances along the way. Thanks (but)???????? Also what about weather related problems Rain storms. lightening. Wind , sleet. and a number of other things .
04-04-2015, 07:39 PM,
My mom bought me some sunglasses with a secret camera in them. Look for a pair of those.
04-06-2015, 02:29 PM,
Woody Bogg - if it's just public land (not a national or state park) there's usually not a whole big process to go through, BLM land there is a permitting process, so we would need to plan out at least the general area you'd be looking in and get the required paperwork done before we shoot, but since this concept is in the early stages, I can't give an exact time table. However, my company has worked on shows keeping up with guys in the middle of the Alaskan wilderness, so they're pros at not slowing people down, and filming in all weather conditions.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  HuffPost Live sweeking Fenn Treasure Hunters Desertphile 2 660 02-03-2015, 08:18 PM
Last Post: samsmith
  Polish TV station looking for Fenns Treasure hunters! Marta 15 1,691 09-26-2014, 09:47 PM
Last Post: Eldorado