Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What was the general consensus on this object?
04-12-2015, 02:13 PM,
Hey all you crazy bloggers, it's like one big dysfunctional family round here lately, live it!

I must of missed the traffic on this scrapbook but what was the rock thing finally labelled as?

[Image: 3qvr6-image.jpg]
04-12-2015, 02:39 PM,
it looks like a rock

not sure whats the significance of it

there is something else there. a major hint. a clue almost really. i havent seen anything on the blogs indicating someone noticed it or figured it out. but i know some people may be quiet.

There's a lot of history in Warm
04-12-2015, 03:05 PM,

<div class="bbcode_quote_head">Quote:
<b>Quote from Chris Yates on April 12, 2015, 3:39 pm</b>

it looks like a rock

not sure whats the significance of it

there is something else there. a major hint. a clue almost really. i havent seen anything on the blogs indicating someone noticed it or figured it out. but i know some people may be quiet.

</div>

Hey Chris.

I feel this SB is loaded with clues/hints/themes it come on as silly nonsensical throwaway but has many noticeable quirks that read suspicious to me.

04-12-2015, 04:11 PM,
@true north

the whole thing is a major give away to level the playing field a little while there is still time. IMO

In my solve, this is the field of stumps, a grave stone, plus more things.
Ω  200 ft. Club  Ω
04-12-2015, 04:21 PM,
It is a stone, and I have seen many like it. It is a granite rock. The black and green make it deceiving, though. The green is moss. So is the black, but it is dead moss from years past. The new moss grows over the old moss. It gives the rocks a very distinct color. When found on rose granite, the rocks are red, black, and green - almost as if they were layered with paint in that order.

I suppose it is important because it tells you what you are looking for. What side of the rocks does moss grow on? Maybe you are supposed to look on that side of the hill. Maybe you are looking for the same coloration of rocks. Maybe you are supposed to be looking for THAT rock, but I doubt Forrest would make it so obvious.

I don't know what the little white symbol is, but it does resemble an important section of a forest service map I have been studying.

04-12-2015, 04:25 PM,
Hi Iron, It could properly be called a (scant) A worked stone,
04-12-2015, 04:29 PM,
For example,

They use of the name Bob. We've seen it before.

Also the weird description of Dither, who isn't actually the owner of the hat, the way it reads.

04-12-2015, 04:32 PM,
To me the stone looks suspiciously like a Bigfoot casting.

It's a theme I like, due to the fact , Bigfoot is a Rocky Mountain beast and not in the hot unforested areas. And it's pretty exotic to think he found a Sasquatch Skelton in a cave somewhere.....
04-12-2015, 04:42 PM,
Maybe Forrest is just flipping us a big, mossy, granite middle finger. I do believe he enjoys posting nonsense in his scrapbooks and watching the resulting chaos as the people who hang on his every word scurry around like a well stirred ant nest trying to figure out the underlying "meaning" of it all. You want to know what it means, find and ask the person who did the crappy Photoshopping job. Forrest probably told him he was just having some fun with us.

mdavis19
04-12-2015, 04:42 PM,
Its a phallic symbol, they are dicking with us.
Shhh they aren't listening.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The consensus question AccountAtAGlance 12 1,947 01-13-2018, 10:46 AM
Last Post: FennMaster
  The object mrmagicarovrumrebel 75 13,640 10-21-2017, 12:07 PM
Last Post: The Count
  General Solves GoneAlone 24 5,426 09-23-2017, 01:42 PM
Last Post: jdigginsz
  General Solve location lostowl 1 1,253 06-03-2017, 04:58 PM
Last Post: lostowl
  bullys in general lostowl 5 1,495 06-01-2017, 07:38 PM