Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Trouble with Confidence
04-25-2015, 06:28 PM,
I decided to give you all my solve after all, all right, so I had to make a deal because I begged Stephanie to delete my enemies and their threads because I don’t want to deal with them. Before I explain my solve, it is best that I tell all you how good I am first. Forrest said I was a genius you know! We are best friends!

When I left the warm comfort of my mother’s womb, I said to the world soon I will make my first poop, one of the many I would do. When I didn’t find the treasure the first time, I cried and it rained in heaven. The only reason the sun rises each day is because I dreamed those sunrises for you the night before. I cannot be cloned because that would require Unicorn tears. I do not have sex, I simply smile and babies appear in a field of kittens. Earthquakes are just mother nature having an orgasm when I bless the outdoors with my pretty face. Before I tell you all my solve, I outsmarted you all by creating diversions to make you think I was searching somewhere else, like that time I made you turkeys think I was searching in Colorado. I am that good.

My solve is way too difficult for you mortals to understand so I will just let you know this…

It is in Montana and sometimes it is wise for the fox to dress like the hound. Ha fooled you all again, there is no trouble with confidence, I have plenty of confidence and I am backing out of the deal again! Suckers! CSI - I can't stand idiots!
04-25-2015, 07:43 PM,
LMAO...Doofuss... 8O