Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MY COLORADO SPRINGS SEARCH GROUP MEETUP
05-01-2015, 06:09 PM,
HELLO ALL !

GREETINGS, HOPE EVERONE IS DOING WELL... I THINK THERE MUST BE SOME OF US TREASURE HUNTERS IN THE SPRINGS...AND WE NEED TO

GET TOGETHER AND HAVE SOME GREAT FOOD AND BEVERAGE AND TALK FENN TREASURE !!!

SO HOW ABOUT WE START OUT HAVING A ONCE A MONTH MEETUP AND SEE HOW IT GOES... I DONT EXPECT ALOT OF PEOPLE SIMPLY BECUASE THE LAST TIME ANYONE POSTED ON THIS FORUM WAS A YEAR AGO !!! BUT ILL BE OPTIMISTIC ! SPREAD THE WORD IF U KNOW ANY C SPRINGERS THAT SHOULD COME !

SO..LETS MAKE OUR FIRST MEETUP ON MAY 16th...THATS A SATURDAY.. HOW ABOUT 6 PM - VILLAGE INN- GARDEN OF THE GODS AND I-25

IF THERE ARE PROBLEMS WITH THE DATE , TIME OR PLACE.. DROP ME A MSSG OR POST OR SOMETHING...ILL SEE WHAT I CAN DO...

WELL ILL POST MORE DETAILS SOON... YS 8-)

05-01-2015, 07:10 PM,
Hey, YOSEMITE-SAM, Geydelkon and his lovely wife have made a couple of our get-togethers in Denver; I'm willing to make the trip down if y'all will have me!
08-21-2015, 10:23 AM,
RE: MY COLORADO SPRINGS SEARCH GROUP MEETUP
You're only 100 miles away from the blaze! Go west young Sam!
The FeΩΩatic

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Conundrum Springs nvoorhies 1 667 07-05-2014, 09:37 AM
Last Post: tomwhat
  Colorado Meetup Guest 74 4,678 01-11-2014, 02:06 AM
Last Post: NTMI