Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Experiment
05-04-2015, 06:19 PM,
The Experiment
I have a chuckle every time I hear about another searcher talking about the chase being a Hoax and have chimed to that same narrative myself from time to time and even the media has mentioned it in that context. Sometimes I think forrest has conducted an elaborate Experiment with an objective in mind. Forrest has said on more than one occasion that only two can keep a secret if one is dead . Maybe Forrest and one of his friends knew the secret and now there is only him . He wanted to know if the other person has told someone or disclosed the secret.!! He puts out a poem knowing that if the secret has been breached that someone out there would recognize the place that the poem is written about and the where it is written about. Therefor coming forward with that information when he made it enticing enough and worth enough for them to show there hand. I would guess after five years he can almost be assured no one else knows . Is the Experiment almost over or will it last a thousand years.. Chuckle Chuckle.... Smile :o Big Grin (85% Fiction) or (15% non fiction)
08-02-2015, 12:04 AM,
The Experiment

<div class="bbcode_quote_head">Quote:
<b>Quote from Woody Bogg on May 4, 2015, 7:19 pm</b>

I have a chuckle every time I hear about another searcher talking about the chase being a Hoax and have chimed to that same narrative myself from time to time and even the media has mentioned it in that context. Sometimes I think forrest has conducted an elaborate Experiment with an objective in mind. Forrest has said on more than one occasion that only two can keep a secret if one is dead . Maybe Forrest and one of his friends knew the secret and now there is only him . He wanted to know if the other person has told someone or disclosed the secret.!! He puts out a poem knowing that if the secret has been breached that someone out there would recognize the place that the poem is written about and the where it is written about. Therefor coming forward with that information when he made it enticing enough and worth enough for them to show there hand. I would guess after five years he can almost be assured no one else knows . Is the Experiment almost over or will it last a thousand years.. Chuckle Chuckle.... Smile :o Big Grin (85% Fiction) or (15% non fiction)
</div>

Foreshadowing or just plain prophetic?
08-02-2015, 04:49 PM,
The Experiment

<div class="bbcode_quote_head">Quote:
<b>Quote from Woody Bogg on May 4, 2015, 7:19 pm</b>

</div>

My bet is it's almost over. There are other reasons he used those time periods.

<i>"Three may keep a Secret, if two of them are dead."</i> - Benjamin Franklin, Poor Richard's Almanack (1735)