Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Defying all logic
05-19-2015, 10:38 PM,
Defying all logic
If we are to begin it where warm water halts why are we getting wet

If you strike out like three times and keep playing no one is going to play baseball with you ever again but we still keep playing alone.

If Forrest said look in the trees why do I keep seeing all these scrub brush treeless search areas.

If you play hide and seek and no one finds you, don't you usually come out from hiding after a few years. You can be found and play again but if you disappear or are almost impossible to find what fun is that looking for you after awhile.

Go in peace can make you angry

If more have searched and failed and have stopped searching then those whom are currently searching that should logically tell you something.

Home of Brown is just as likely Homer Brown than Brown trout so why don't we solve the first clues then see if it an animal, mineral or human when we see that color.

If we are told you got to know where to start but we do get in the car and go somewhere so how is that helpful. It is like telling you to find your lost keys in the last place you put them so go there.

I had no idea that you can seriously write and sell a book on how not to do something like how I didn't find the chest.

If something is located north is there any logic of going in any other direction, and since we can't find it north we logical think it is south, east or west and then after going in those direction we end up looking northerly again.

If there is only one chest to find is it not like the Publishers Clearing House prize just given to one person and we logically know it is not going to be you but you gave up entering there but won't give up looking for the prize here.

If we just take normal vacations in the Rockies and saved all our search money we probably could go to more scenic or romantic areas worldwide than just the Rocky mountains.

05-20-2015, 07:22 AM,
Defying all logic
What's a normal vacation? My next scheduled vacation is at the LL, don't expect normal there. LOL
05-20-2015, 07:35 AM,
Defying all logic

<div class="bbcode_quote_head">Quote:
<b>Quote from boomergirl on May 20, 2015, 8:22 am</b>

What's a normal vacation? My next scheduled vacation is at the LL, don't expect normal there. LOL
</div>

Looking forward to seeing you again since I normally would never have met you.

I think defying chase logic would make a good game and at Fennboree the winner of this game for having the funniest illogical quote for the chase shall take the kenyon down as the prize. Must be present to win.

[Image: n0f2k-kenyon.jpg]
05-20-2015, 08:24 AM,
Defying all logic
Sprinkles for winners!
05-20-2015, 08:33 AM,
Defying all logic

<b>Quote from boomergirl on May 20, 2015, 9:24 am</b>

Sprinkles for winners!
</div>

Spicey springles

A normal vacation in the Rockies does not put you under a bridge somewhere where only the homeless usually hang out.
05-20-2015, 08:45 AM,
Defying all logic

<b>Quote from Tim Nobody on May 20, 2015, 9:33 am</b>
<div class="bbcode_quote">
<b>Quote from boomergirl on May 20, 2015, 9:24 am</b>

Sprinkles for winners!
</div>

Spicey springles

A normal vacation in the Rockies does not put you under a bridge somewhere where only the homeless usually hang out.</div>
</div>

Must be a habit i picked up Treasure Training in Portland. LOL
05-20-2015, 09:09 AM,
Defying all logic
Do rich people normally donate items to goodwill and go back later and try to buy items that they have donated. Would they not just buy the item new again or have one made if not available.
05-20-2015, 09:13 AM,
Defying all logic
is it logical to find out where Marty lives!
05-20-2015, 09:20 AM,
Defying all logic

<b>Quote from boomergirl on May 20, 2015, 8:22 am</b>

</div>

if you like we can play this game at the June Fenn Festival at the double L and the spicey prinkles can be the prize as well.
05-20-2015, 10:32 AM,
Defying all logic
My dear you are assuming that north means only directly north. He already said anything 272degrees is north. In fact he got pretty testy with Dal over that assumption.Did you miss that exchange?
Shhh they aren't listening.