Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Recent Road and Trail Closures
05-25-2015, 11:20 AM,

<div class="bbcode_quote_head">Quote:
<b>Quote from ksteph on May 25, 2015, 12:20 pm</b>

The Wind River Canyon is closed for the an unspecified amount of time due to rock slides. There are problems on the highest part of the Powder River Pass although it remains open for now. I-80 between Laramie and Rawlins is closed again due to another multi-car pile up. Many popular trails in YNP are closed...again rock and mudslides. We've had too much rain/snow in the past month...the ground is saturated. There are many other places that are closed. Check before coming to Wyoming.
</div>

I found Dal!

[Image: z0j0n-Colorado.jpg]
05-25-2015, 12:56 PM,

<div class="bbcode_quote_head">Quote:
<b>Quote from ksteph on May 25, 2015, 12:20 pm</b>

The Wind River Canyon is closed for the an unspecified amount of time due to rock slides. There are problems on the highest part of the Powder River Pass although it remains open for now. I-80 between Laramie and Rawlins is closed again due to another multi-car pile up. Many popular trails in YNP are closed...again rock and mudslides. We've had too much rain/snow in the past month...the ground is saturated. There are many other places that are closed. Check before coming to Wyoming.
</div>

I found Dal!

[Image: z0j0n-Colorado.jpg]
05-25-2015, 02:19 PM,
lots of rain there too!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Road Conditions and Web Cams admin 14 3,220 03-05-2015, 07:35 AM
Last Post: old drum