Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Treasure/Treasure Chest filled with gold.
06-30-2015, 08:52 AM,
Is there anything concrete that Fenn has stated, or confirmed, there is no difference between "the treasure" and a treasure chest filled with gold? I'm seeing a pattern that he uses the same answers for a lot of questions, which means he probably chooses his words carefully. I have seen in numerous occasions where he says treasure, and treasure chest.. Assuming there may be 2 separate chases going on here if that is true..

06-30-2015, 09:40 AM,

<div class="bbcode_quote_head">Quote:
<b>Quote from Liv on June 30, 2015, 10:05 am</b>

Uh-huh, uh-huh, welcome to my "paranoia" Smile

EDIT: I asked him about the possibility that chest and treasure / gold are two different things (maybe different locations).

His answer, "You think too much Liviu".
</div>

I like that answer, especially after just reading that he devoted and hour everyday in the morning to just " think". "It's who they think you are".. So can you think too much in ff eyes?

06-30-2015, 10:21 AM,
Call me cynical but:

1) It's not whether the chest is out there, its whether they <b>think</b> it's out there

2) It's not whether the poem is solvable, it's whether they <b>think</b> its solvable

F has done a lot of thinking when he planned he chase. Probably right not to <b>think</b> too much about it Smile

"Let me tell you something else. I've seen a lot of spinals solves, Dude, and this guy is a fake. A ****ing goldbricker." -Walter Sobchack
06-30-2015, 12:54 PM,
The treasure chest -- the treasure -- the gold -- riches new and perhaps old? -- treasure, chest, gold. -- all the same thing.

Try I must in hopes ff will answer…

Mr. Fenn,

The “Treasure Chest filled with Gold” and the “Title to the Gold”.

The “Chest” and the “Title”, are these 2 separated objects? ~Mr. T

No, Mr. T. f

"But I'm tryin', Ringo. I'm tryin' real hard to be the shepherd." - Jules Winnfield
06-30-2015, 01:24 PM,
Its not a strange remark if they are identical, or mirror image twins?

All those mirror or is it reflection references... hmmm
Shhh they aren't listening.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Treacherous Treasure Hunt of Forrest Fenn filmguy 0 545 09-10-2018, 06:14 PM
Last Post: filmguy
  Cowlazars get a treasure chest! mdc777 0 485 09-09-2018, 11:34 PM
Last Post: mdc777
  Buzzfeed's take on the Fenn Treasure tyounis 0 835 09-07-2018, 06:54 PM
Last Post: tyounis
  September 1, the End of Treasure Hunting Season.. Gordon Lightfoot 3 728 08-28-2018, 09:38 PM
Last Post: John Brown
Video Forrest Fenn Treasure Found in Kirwin, WY jurassic 58 7,953 07-30-2018, 08:22 AM
Last Post: jurassic
  Unrelated treasure search Riddlemethat 0 179 07-19-2018, 04:32 PM
Last Post: Riddlemethat