Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dear Mindy
07-07-2015, 09:25 PM,
Dear Mindy
MindySmile

Unfortunaley we don't know each other.

Went over the thread. The 1st thing I said about "you" was;

"Mindy is a hot chick" See thread.

I did say over on hod "I wished I went out of my way to meet Renelle, she was pretty. Now that's gone."

Dal removed that posting. He has done other removals like:

"I wonder if Fenn was ever in a aerial dogfight in Vietnam?"

The list goes on and on............ Where done in are relationship. While there may be pond scum, their can only be one bass.

Never said you where shallow. See thread.

Did say a date (not dates, see thread) would be hearing about Fenn 24/7. After several dates maybe not.

Yes I did read your blog and felt you have OCD. So what? You organize all your silverware............

Due to recant events and drama I don't want to be on any blogs forums relating to this hunt. Did feel I needed to address this since Dal is calling us/me scum. More out that your a decant person.

In kind regards,

Rick

P.S.

Thread http://www.chasechat.com/chat/?minglefor...pic&t=2687
07-07-2015, 09:42 PM,
Dear Mindy
Welcome Back Ricky!!!!

PW is gone so no one to hightail your ass outta here so you may as well stick around and join the fun!

I think a lot of people have OCD on this chase but I don't know Mindy so would not like to label her as such.

"Let me tell you something else. I've seen a lot of spinals solves, Dude, and this guy is a fake. A ****ing goldbricker." -Walter Sobchack
07-07-2015, 09:47 PM,
Dear Mindy
I'm leavingWink This drama drama isn't what the Chase is about for me.........

Harry your a pretty funny guy and outgoing...............It was nice meeting you.

Best

Rick
07-07-2015, 09:59 PM,
Dear Mindy
Hey no problem. I will keep my eye out for you on Fenn's new reality show Smile

"Let me tell you something else. I've seen a lot of spinals solves, Dude, and this guy is a fake. A ****ing goldbricker." -Walter Sobchack
07-08-2015, 04:22 AM,
Dear Mindy
Ricky,

Thanks for the clarification that possibly no harm was intended. I tend not to hold grudges, so no worries. The one comment I really didn't appreciate was the "Forget you, Mindy. You wouldn't know a good thing if it bit you in the a$$." I'm not even sure what that was referring to. The only things that have ever bit my butt were bad things, like mosquitoes, and once, a spider. So, I'm pretty sure I would know if a good thing bit my butt. Smile

I didn't intend to start anything. It just sorta surprised me, as I really had no idea that there were hostile things being said about me, especially when the last thing I want to do is offend or hurt anyone.

I also took a little offense from Stephanie's judgment that my blog is all about Forrest, just for Forrest. It's really not, although the chase is what inspired me to resume blogging. My last blog post before I started this one was in December 2013, and was a daily thing for years. In those old blogs, I still discussed treasure hunting. I still discussed my research on various subjects. And I still wrote about things that mean something to ME. If I don't believe in something I write about, the words come with difficulty. The difference between then and now is obviously my interest in the chase, and a growing awareness about relationships and the world in general.

So, I am sorry about this whole blow up. It wasn't my intention. I just wish people would maybe be sure of the facts before they throw snap judgments out there. And if you want to analyze someone, look at consistency of character, not reputation.

I'm sure there are great people on both groups. I like Dal, personally. All of my dealings with him have been pleasant. I like Deb, and just about everyone. I could probably do without the bleeped out swear word rants like I read a little earlier about Dal and Goofy. That guy seriously seems violent...

Do I agree with everything Dal says? No. Do I agree with everything Forrest says? No. That's why we're human. I'm not a pretender or someone who says and does certain things to gain someone's favor. Forrest has definitely NOT liked some of my blog posts, but he seems to respect my take on things.

And I guess that may be where the rift lies between blogs and personalities. You don't have to agree with everything, but there's a right way to debate and a wrong way to debate. And when things get heated, maybe just take a step back and agree to disagree. You know that old saying, "You can force a mule to water, but can't make him drink."

Trying to shove solves and opinions down people's throats will never change someone's mind in this chase. Ambiguity in the poem leads to many very seemingly good solves. And I know it's been said a million times--but no one is right (at least in the eyes of every other searcher) until the chest is in their hands.

So, like, peace all.
Mindy's blogs:

http://www.fennhotspot.com
http://www.myeverwonderland.blogspot.com
07-08-2015, 04:41 AM,
Dear Mindy
Thanks, Stephanie. I know things often come across wrong on the Internet, where you can't hear the tone of voice or see the body language or eyes of the person when they type something. I know I am misunderstood about 63.2984% of the time. Smile No worries...
Mindy's blogs:

http://www.fennhotspot.com
http://www.myeverwonderland.blogspot.com
07-08-2015, 05:50 AM,
Dear Mindy
I'm glad to see this. I also want to apologize if anything I said came across as mean or overly critical. I tend to be blunt by nature and don't mean anything by it. I get misunderstood closer to 100% of the time. I am especially glad to see Mindy and Stephanie on good terms.

Project Why isn't violent. I think maybe he does post with the written equivalent of Tourettes Syndrome sometimes, but he is harmless, and when he isn't ranting, he has amazing insights. Same goes for Ricky. That's why we tolerate them. PW feels really bad about some of the things he has said. He has gone into self-imposed exile over it.

Edit: Looks like Ricky has exiled himself too. That never lasts long though.

mdavis19
07-08-2015, 06:26 AM,
Dear Mindy
if theres one thing i know about Ricky Nowak, if he says its over and he's done then that's it. we wont hear from him again

i guarantee it.

07-08-2015, 06:55 AM,
Dear Mindy
@ Mindy

It seems all the women are just smitten by Fenn the reference to being bitten in the rear. You have indivudal who is now a treasure hunter Fenn.

Fenn has done things in archaeology. Forget everyone else around here is the attitude.

Fenn is aware of my archaeological achievements. The world loves big mouths showoffs and look at me. Some people are better at doing this then others.

07-08-2015, 09:01 AM,
Dear Mindy

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mindy's stupid "hints" I am Mark 111 11,275 12-02-2017, 12:42 AM
Last Post: Gordon Lightfoot
  Mindy's Grease Stain mdavis19 106 32,254 08-02-2016, 07:13 PM
Last Post: Buddy Allen
Wink Dear RO/RN romeofoxtrot 12 4,909 07-24-2016, 01:55 PM
Last Post: boomergirl
  silly Mindy Chris Yates 30 8,864 07-24-2016, 12:07 PM
Last Post: Beavertooth