Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dear Mindy
07-09-2015, 06:52 AM,
Dear Mindy
Lol. He's not playing in my doll house. I was just curious about something. Smile
Mindy's blogs:

http://www.fennhotspot.com
http://www.myeverwonderland.blogspot.com
07-09-2015, 07:28 AM,
Dear Mindy

<div class="bbcode_quote_head">Quote:
<b>Quote from will197532 on July 8, 2015, 9:06 pm</b>
<div class="bbcode_quote">
<b>Quote from mdavis19 on July 8, 2015, 6:50 am</b>

I'm glad to see this. I also want to apologize if anything I said came across as mean or overly critical. I tend to be blunt by nature and don't mean anything by it. I get misunderstood closer to 100% of the time. I am especially glad to see Mindy and Stephanie on good terms.

Project Why isn't violent. I think maybe he does post with the written equivalent of Tourettes Syndrome sometimes, but he is harmless, and when he isn't ranting, he has amazing insights. Same goes for Ricky. That's why we tolerate them. PW feels really bad about some of the things he has said. He has gone into self-imposed exile over it.

Edit: Looks like Ricky has exiled himself too. That never lasts long though.

mdavis19
</div>
I'm sorry mike but I had to screen shot this cause most won't believe it that you apologizing for something you might or might not have said Smile</div>
</div>

Man I guess I have developed a bit of an undeserved reputation with you for being all damn the torpedoes to hell with the consequences. That's not me at all. I tell it like it is and call 'em like I sees 'em, but it's not every day I am involved in starting a war and causing collateral damage to innocent bystanders. An apology is the least I can put out there. Now if you'll excuse me, I need to go reload my torpedo tubes.

mdavis19
07-09-2015, 07:30 AM,
Dear Mindy

<b>Quote from Project Why on July 9, 2015, 12:15 am</b>

Good for Ricky!! Maybe he finally found his Nora. :-)
</div>

I bet he will check things out extra carefully this time.

mdavis19
07-09-2015, 09:18 AM,
Dear Mindy
Hey Mindy, this wasnt about you. It never was your fault in any way. You give much fresh air to the chase. The way you think reminds me what it felt like when I first started.

I figured it needed to be talked about. We all make mistakes, that doesnt make us bad people. I feel it was just a matter of bad timing and hurt feelings for many. I can understand entirely how everyone felt about all that verbage as Forrest would say.

Both Dal and Stephanie have done us all a service with their hosting. They are both good people as are most people, truth be known. We all are like an extended family, but I dont go with the idea that mommy and daddy are always right. Sometimes mommy and daddy had too much to drink and say things they maybe shouldnt.It happens in all families, some just resist admitting it. It reminds me of that old bbc program, Keeping Up Appearances. Now there is a visual for you! lol

At any rate, I am sorry you felt it had anything to do with you. It didnt!

I read but if I have nothing constructive to add I will stay silent. I have nothing but respect for you and Stephanie, you know that she is dealing with the same type things you are right? As we age we as women tend to end up in that position, its what women do. More in common that differences.

Peace Everyone. Smile

Shhh they aren't listening.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dear Marti aka digging gypsy admin 483 43,047 1 hour ago
Last Post: Mindy
  Mindy's stupid "hints" I am Mark 111 9,434 12-02-2017, 12:42 AM
Last Post: Gordon Lightfoot
  Mindy's Grease Stain mdavis19 106 26,570 08-02-2016, 07:13 PM
Last Post: Buddy Allen
Wink Dear RO/RN romeofoxtrot 12 4,076 07-24-2016, 01:55 PM
Last Post: boomergirl