Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yellowstone
07-30-2013, 05:21 PM,
Yellowstone
One of the reasons why I feel Forrest hid the treasure in Yellowstone? The best reason I came up for Yellowstone, after much reflection:

If people don't find the treasure they will have an amazing trip and will spend sometime in Wonderland. Have now been to 42 states and have never seen any place so amazing. Nothing that covers such a vast area. Climbing a mountain and seeing 8 areas smoking in the valley below was such a play on my senses.

Felt this was a consolation prize set up by Forrest. Didn't feel like I lost. Sounds strange but by only taking the trip do you get thisSmile

Could easily be wrong, and maybe it's in some remote place in Colorado.

Fenn is a romantic, who doesn't want anyone going home sore. Like Gatsby (cough cough Fenn) who paid over $250 dollars ($471.00 in today's dollars) to buy a new dress for a woman thou no fault of his own, who tore it at one of his parties.

Romantics care about everyone, thou other people think they have hidden agendas.

[Image: alice%2Bwonderland%2Byellowstone.jpg]

07-31-2013, 09:44 AM,
Yellowstone
Fenn makes very little jumps in connections.

He makes "Bells" and is from "Bell" County Texas. Was into "Artifacts" but decided to get into "Art"ifacts.

Their is very little white (silver) in the chest mostly "Yellow" (gold) hence "Yellow"stone.

Like to see Yellowstone in the fall again this year, putting aside the wonderland of the park and seeing if the treasure is there.

Made some mistakes on the first try, not going to on the 2nd one.
07-31-2013, 09:53 AM,
Yellowstone

<div class="bbcode_quote_head">Quote:
<b>Quote from Rick Nowak on July 31, 2013, 10:44 am</b>

Fenn makes very little jumps in connections.

He makes "Bells" and is from "Bell" County Texas. Was into "Artifacts" but decided to get into "Art"ifacts.

Their is very little white (silver) in the chest mostly "Yellow" (gold) hence "Yellow"stone.

Like to see Yellowstone in the fall again this year, putting aside the wonderland of the park and seeing if the treasure is there.

Made some mistakes on the first try, not going to on the 2nd one.
</div>
You have some good posts here mister ?

Romantics feed the soul and predators devour it.
07-31-2013, 10:33 AM,
Yellowstone
Just my observationsSmile

Romantics feed the soul and predators devour it. If that's your own, pretty slick.

07-31-2013, 02:53 PM,
Yellowstone

<div class="bbcode_quote_head">Quote:
<b>Quote from Rick Nowak on July 31, 2013, 11:33 am</b>

Just my observationsSmile

Romantics feed the soul and predators devour it. If that's your own, pretty slick.

</div>
Looks like good observations to me.

Forrest is a very well read person and I would say he is an Empath.

A true Empath can empathize with people,places and things that they have not even an experience of or with.

All Sociopaths are Empaths but all Empaths are not Sociopaths.

Difference being that the Sociopath is an immoral soul devouring creature and worse.They have a broken moral compass,their empathetic compass works fine but they use it for greed and evil works.The thing about a sociopath is they get their kicks off of hinting at their evil doings because even they have a conscience.And hypocrisy is a giant millstone.Sociopaths tend to have deep issues involving being abused.The problem/solution is they act out as the person they see as the winner in the situation.And some turn into serial criminals that just cannot heal the damage know matter how many people they harm.

When they choose different path their moral compass can be activated.

Learning sympathy is a great start because the empath has that ability naturally.But they ignore it when they choose to be the winner/victor in the situation.

Just like when Davis starts the BS ,I can ignore whether or not his/her feelings are hurt.

It is not nice to hurt someones feelings.

But Davis is playing word games that can be seen thru.

Then The next character shows up and tries to make believe situation is something other than what it really was in order to sway others opinion.

That is pure and simply wrong.

Maybe they are both delusional,but I do not think so,they are devils/deviates and the world has way too many.

Anyhow,I am rambling again.

Thanks for the compliment.

If you get a chance to read either of the books I gave links for,they will explain to you what it is that you are uncovering.

The ancient egyptians knew very well the connections to every academic and social discipline.And that is where the treasure lies.

07-31-2013, 03:19 PM,
Yellowstone
EgyptSmile Should write a book on a project did there.

06-07-2014, 08:17 AM,
Yellowstone
How old are you, do you have climbing experience and or backwoods experience and what are your terms for working with someone to find the Treasure 50/50 split etc. I know where it is? Don't need to ask a lot of question. If you are serious I want to make a move on the box this Summer will take 3-4 days over a long weekend. e-mail me at: bhussey@yahoo.com we can start a discussion!!!!
07-10-2014, 11:56 PM,
Yellowstone
Just last night I got hit with some inspiration and now have my very first solve on the poem and where I think Fenn hid his treasure. I think it is in the Yellowstone part of Wyoming as well. I have gone through many random books and internet sites and tons of research over the year-and-a-few-months that I have known about the treasure and wanted to get a dang good solve because I figure I only have one shot at making a trip to search since I am only 18 and low on funds... But hey, this is a once in a lifetime chance to go on a real treasure hunt with a cryptic (actually downright maddening is a more appropriate description) poem and everything! Don't want it to be found without even going out to look once right?

For about a year I have read a lot of sites and silently watched this one for any really good ideas and to gather as much info as possible, but only a little imagination and ridiculous second thoughts was what it seemed to take.

Unfortunately I can't say my solve until I look there. After I do I will share my solve and people can see if they think its a piece of crap or not.

Another reason I think it is in Yellowstone is because it is such a different place from the rest of the rocky mountains that It is reasonable to think one can get a solution from the poem that points there. What I am saying is there's no other place like it.
07-10-2014, 11:58 PM,
Yellowstone
Oh, and it is a fairly easy place to hike and sightsee for an old man with a heavy chest of gold, just don't get too close to the boiling features as the ground may be thin...
07-11-2014, 01:06 AM,
Yellowstone
The treasure does not need to be in Yellowstone. At first I wanted it to be there because it would be all nice and tidy for it to be there. But then I realized that as long as the poem can be interpreted to lead to Yellowstone then that accomplishes the goal; it gets people there, looking around, exploring the sights, the hidden wonders off the main trails.