Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stephanie...
07-31-2015, 10:03 PM,
Stephanie...
Please email me at mikebibler@gmail.com. I've solved it (I can prove it) and I'll need to hear your hoax assertion prior to Sep 9.
08-01-2015, 06:11 AM,
Stephanie...
Ah, c'mon. How does one prove a negative (the existence of the chest)? One can only prove the opposite (its existence) by finding and showing the chest.
08-01-2015, 06:17 AM,
Stephanie...
Quite true. I will humbly make my trip on 9/9 to see if my interpretation of the clues are correct and appropriate (I'm pretty excited about my proposed solution, but I'm also now worried about Stephanie's knowledge). However, I can also show very specifically what the book and poem means. Once this is understood, I'm confident you will agree.
08-02-2015, 08:04 AM,
Stephanie...
Just email your solve and coordinates to f. I'm sure you'll get a reply. Yeah right!
------------------------------
"Abandon all hope, all ye who enter here."
08-02-2015, 04:37 PM,
Stephanie...

<div class="bbcode_quote_head">Quote:
<b>Quote from PL289 on August 2, 2015, 9:04 am</b>

Just email your solve and coordinates to f. I'm sure you'll get a reply. Yeah right!
</div>

He doesn't respond to emails that are related to our ideas on where we're looking. While i don't have the chest in my hand, I'm planning on going to where I think it is on 9/9. I'm going on that date for a specific reason. I have solved something that encompasses the poem and a multitude of Fenn's hints. Even without this knowledge <i><b>I believe I can prove</b></i> where to begin and why to begin there.

While Doukopil was waved away on the question, I'm betting Fenn's heritage is Irish. There's more. Mind-blowing more. For anyone who knows what that means, let's talk. You'll need to provide me with any scrap (and there is a multitude of non-poem scraps to select) that you know what you're talking about before I will discuss. @Stephanie, I'm still interested in hearing specifically why you believe it's a hoax.

#WillItBeYouOrMe
10-30-2015, 11:11 PM,
RE: Stephanie...
@Stephanie - Hope you see this. What's the difference between an invisible user & a guest on this blog?
10-31-2015, 07:13 AM,
(10-30-2015, 11:11 PM)Becky from WV Wrote: @Stephanie - Hope you see this. What's the difference between an invisible user & a guest on this blog?

As I understand it - A guest isn't registered, an invisible user has chosen to browse anonymously when logged in (User CP). If the invisible user posts, the name is still visible.
10-31-2015, 04:06 PM,
@old drum - Thanks for replying. So, if I'm understanding you correctly, an invisible user can post a comment, but a guest cannot. Is that right? Furthermore, absolutely anyone/anywhere has access to our Chase Chat comments, & can freely suck-up our hard work & info without contributing any of their own. Is that correct also?
10-31-2015, 06:43 PM,
Maybe more specifically:
When you first log in and it shows the list of users: invisibles are registered users who have their profile set to invisible. Guests are any user, registered or not, who are not logged in and are browsing the board.

Anybody can read anything because no forums are set to private/registered only.

Whether or not guests can post depends on the board settings. If only registered users can post; then 'guest' posts are either transferred from the old board or the user didn't pick a personal name when they registered. If non-registered users can post; then 7 different 'guests' can actually be the same person.

I don't believe non-registered people are allowed to post, but I haven't tried without being logged in.

PS This isn't a blog. It's a bulletin board/discussion forum.
-T-

“I’ve said searchers should go back to the poem so many times that I don’t want to say it again here.” -ff

“The world is full of obvious things which nobody by any chance ever observes.” -Sherlock Holmes
11-04-2015, 07:09 AM,
(10-31-2015, 06:43 PM)HIPS Wrote: Maybe more specifically:
When you first log in and it shows the list of users: invisibles are registered users who have their profile set to invisible. Guests are any user, registered or not, who are not logged in and are browsing the board.

Anybody can read anything because no forums are set to private/registered only.

Whether or not guests can post depends on the board settings. If only registered users can post; then 'guest' posts are either transferred from the old board or the user didn't pick a personal name when they registered. If non-registered users can post; then 7 different 'guests' can actually be the same person.

I don't believe non-registered people are allowed to post, but I haven't tried without being logged in.

PS This isn't a blog. It's a bulletin board/discussion forum.

I could not post until I was registered and could not post the next day without being logged in. Thanks Jimbo