Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Two Trips?
01-25-2014, 01:30 PM,
Two Trips?

<div class="bbcode_quote_head">Quote:
<b>Quote from NTMI on January 25, 2014, 3:23 am</b>
<div class="bbcode_quote">
<b>Quote from NTMI on January 25, 2014, 2:54 am</b>

Maybe that's why a 79 year old man had to make two trips to hide the treasure. f
</div>

divided by two =

[Image: huw6u-women_with_six_pack_abs_03.jpg]</div>
</div>

... %BodyFat=ZERO(0), er... I forgot, what were we talking about ?
01-25-2014, 11:47 PM,
Two Trips?
Sorry but zero body fat isnt as healthy as one would think. I had a friend who died from letting his body fat fall too low. Sad You need fat to sustain life.

Shhh they aren't listening.
01-26-2014, 12:50 AM,
Two Trips?

<b>Quote from deb on January 25, 2014, 11:47 pm</b>

Sorry but zero body fat isnt as healthy as one would think. I had a friend who died from letting his body fat fall too low. Sad You need fat to sustain life.
</div>

Agreed... and that is terrible news about your friend. Sad

02-07-2014, 09:13 PM,
Two Trips?
I can remember hauling an 84 pound sack of newspapers quite often on my delivery route when I was about 14 or 15, what a chore that was.
04-09-2014, 04:12 AM,
Two Trips?
He may of made two trips but it wasn't to his car and back. Think about it. He roughly stated he was a little concerned with someone seeing him while in the parking area and/or as he left to hide the chest. Why risk it a seccond time by going all the way back to the car again? It is more likely that a significant terrain change dictated a lighter load, hence, two trips along this path.
04-09-2014, 03:46 PM,
Two Trips?
Are we really going to try and dissect the word maybe and how he used it and how he mean't it?

Isn't there supposed to be a chest out there somewhere to find?

Not everything this guy says is a clue.

04-11-2014, 04:09 AM,
Two Trips?
PL and mdc,

Menwhile back at the ranch. What??

Anyway, he never returned to his vehicle until it was time to go home.

04-11-2014, 11:29 AM,
Two Trips?
ok... unless he did. The point is you will never KNOW until he states it which he will not do. (maybe after the chest is found)

If it's fun to go back and forth over the possibilites then ok have at it.
04-11-2014, 02:18 PM,
Two Trips?
OK...If you do not look at the possibilities and speculate about what you do know...ie two trips were made somewhere, somehow, then you will never formulate an answer or solve. And...the "point is you will never KNOW where to look until he states it which he will not do". I am not refferring to the dissecting of a single word, but i do encourage others to do so. Certainly you can see the significance of wheteher he did walk all the way back to his vehicle as opposed to not. For sure I agree that not everything "this guy" says is a clue, but you better be able to smartly pick and choose through all the extraneous BS for what really matters.
04-12-2014, 12:34 PM,
Two Trips?

<b>Quote from mountain digger on April 12, 2014, 12:56 pm</b>
<div class="bbcode_quote">
<b>Quote from liv42dy on April 11, 2014, 3:18 pm</b>

For sure I agree that not everything "this guy" says is a clue, but you better be able to smartly pick and choose through all the extraneous BS for what really matters.
</div>

And some of us 'chasers' also truly excel at the art of extraneous BS!</div>
</div>

Truer words never spoken...Did I just hear an echo?... Smile