Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Two Trips?
09-13-2015, 06:32 PM,
RE: Two Trips?
Tomwhat,
Yes, I agree with you. There will always be surprises. Who knows if his Chest will be found during our lifetimes, or perhaps we may stumble upon other treasures while looking for this! :-)
09-15-2015, 04:32 PM,
November... Its too much of a pain in the A to drive anywhere in snow conditions.... talk about adding hours to a drive. No Thanks! The areas I would drive to... roads get shut down, big rigs slide off highways, you might as well apply and be an ICE ROAD TRUCKER! Also...If you slam into a ditch, get stuck, etc. You freeze to death. No Thanks! I am a summer guy when it comes to the Rockies.
09-26-2015, 06:24 AM,
I know I'm late to the party, and most have probably seen Forrest's response on mysteriouswritings.com, but I'll post his comment and a link to the source. Forrest was asked about the two trips he made to hide the treasure, and this was his response:
"I made two trips from my car to the hiding place and it was done in one afternoon.f"
http://mysteriouswritings.com/questions-...archive-1/

Though I've not been able to confirm it, it's been rumored that Forrest said he was worried about being seen at the car (or in/near the parking area?) when he made the two trips to hide the treasure (paraphrased), and I am hoping someone can provide a link to a source where Forrest actually communicated this. Anyone?
O
09-27-2015, 07:24 AM,
I believe rumor is the operative word here.
10-29-2015, 09:53 PM,
Fenn is what the CIA calls the "Gray Man"... A typical old white guy blending into his environment as a fisherman, hunter, etc... No one would really even notice him!
05-09-2016, 10:49 AM,
I know this is an older thread but I'm new to this game, and I'm sure I don't have all ( or hardly any with the way people speak in code on here ) the facts right but other then someone just following FF out of the blue why would he need to worry about someone following him. Did he mention he was doing this before he did? Also I'm pretty sure I saw him quoted somewhere as saying that "he didn't bury it but that it might be buried now" and that "you can't walk all the way there" which leads me to think he "might" have dropped it in somewhere and maybe water. He mentioned it being cold and needing a flashlight which it would be dark possibly at bottom of water.. Has he ever mentioned anything that would rule under water out?
06-20-2016, 03:09 PM,
Hello n2mini and welcome to the chase.

In regards to your last question, he has said that the treasure chest is exposed to the elements and can be scorched by fire.

IMO it still does not rule out the possibility of it being underwater. Your quote with Forrest saying he cant walk all the way there is quite interesting, it goes along with my case in Wyoming. Not so with the other quote, ('he didnt bury it but that it might be buried now')

Regards,
Seabear