Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Get busy living...
08-28-2015, 08:41 AM,
Get busy living...
Have watched the treasure search, read the forums, watched all of FF's interviews. I have been procrastinating on going further... too often in life we say we're going to do something next week, and then it becomes next month or next year. Time to get busy... so I ordered "Thrill of the Chase" off ebay. I believe the book will have some insights about where to begin the search.

I believe I've cracked a part of the riddle... something significant... naturally, I'm not going to divulge too much. Will say that it ties in to something he said in one of his interviews, which he said incorrectly... and, I believe deliberately.

One of the intriguing points for me was when he said that few people are in touch with a key word in the poem. I'm thinking I've narrowed that down to one of two words... if it's the second, then I know exactly what to look for if I can figure out the starting point.

I also think the poem might be similar to some of the scenarios in the book "The DaVinci Code"... Robert Langdon had to decipher riddles and poems, often which could be successfully interpreted in multiple ways.

Good hunting...
12-01-2015, 04:52 AM,
RE: Get busy living...
Mr. Fenn is definitely a smart cookie. I have read the poem so much that I basically have it memorized now. I keep looking at different words, looking for that one "Special" key word. There are a few that in my opinion could be it. Will stay with it and hopefully I will be able to make sense of it all.

I need to order both books as well. Maybe Santa will be nice and get them for me this Christmas...lol. Even though Mr. Fenn stated that the poem is basically all one needs, he did mention that there are subtle hints sprinkled throughout the two books.

Good luck on your searching and adventures!