Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not much Chatter here in Montana??
09-11-2015, 07:54 PM, (This post was last modified: 09-11-2015, 08:02 PM by glock20.)
RE: Not much Chatter here in Montana??
Hi Crazyfamily,
You are right about some things. There is more to Fear in the City than in the mountains. We go looking for trouble all the time invading Brown's home, it's not ours. Brown has a right to defend his young and Eat too... I love and respect Nature's animals but sorry, I do not believe any animal's life is worth more than mine or my families. Would you not pull a trigger to defend yourself or your family? Many cannot... and wait a minute. You may be completely defenseless with no weapon.

Think about the poor Doctor back east that survived a home invasion robbery years ago by felons.

here's the sad story: http://www.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/09/14/conn...index.html

He was pistol whipped, daughters were raped, and wife killed and house set on fire and entire family killed. He managed to survive. If he had firearms could he have prevented the tragedy? I don't know. But if it could have been prevented and the shots taken, most of us that love our families would do anything to protect them. And that means killing the wolves when necessary. My wife and kids know how to shoot also. I am making sure to pass down my skills to future generations..

As an ex-cop with 10 years working in one of the most dangerous Cities in California.... I can tell you that Gang members like to leave their areas and burglarize middle class and rich people's homes nearby all the time. They know all of us work during the day and have careers and nice things. Most burglaries happen during the day.. Most people don't even realize it. I hope you have a security system and a large mean dog. Everything helps but its not substitute for being proficient with a firearm.

Most hardcore Gang members will take your life in a second and not even think twice about it. Society thinks they can rely on Cops to always protect them at a second's notice. If you are lucky to call 911 fast enough and your Police or Sheriff's Department response time is fast... An average response time is 5 minutes for an emergency call. 5 minutes of LAG TIME... A lot can happen in 5 minutes. If you are a wealthy person, you could build a panic room. I prefer my Glocks, that's all I need and my eyesight is 20/20 so I can see my targets quite well if needed and a light is attached to my weapon for anything that goes bump in the night. No myopia! LOL!

(09-11-2015, 05:01 PM)old drum Wrote: Just saw an article where a man with a rifle saved a party of hikers in Colorado from an aggressive bear.

Old Drum,
Happens all the time! Glad and hope they are Safe... I love stories with happy endings.
09-11-2015, 08:02 PM,
(09-11-2015, 07:54 PM)glock20 Wrote: Hi Crazyfamily,
You are right about some things. There is more to Fear in the City than in the mountains. We go looking for trouble all the time invading Brown's home, it's not ours. Brown has a right to defend his young and Eat too... I love and respect Nature's animals but sorry, I do not believe any animal's life is worth more than mine or my families. Would you not pull a trigger to defend yourself or your family? Many cannot... and wait a minute. You may be completely defenseless with no weapon.

Think about the poor Doctor back east that survived a home invasion robbery years ago by felons.

here's the sad story: http://www.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/09/14/conn...index.html

He was pistol whipped, daughters were raped, and wife killed and house set on fire and entire family killed. He managed to survive. If he had firearms could he have prevented the tragedy? I don't know. But if it could have been prevented and the shots taken, most of us that love our families would do anything to protect them. And that means killing the wolves when necessary. My wife and kids know how to shoot also. I am making sure to pass down my skills to future generations..

As an ex-cop with 10 years working in one of the most dangerous Cities in California.... I can tell you that Gang members like to leave their areas and burglarize middle class and rich people's homes nearby all the time. They know all of us work during the day and have careers and nice things. Most burglaries happen during the day.. Most people don't even realize it. I hope you have a security system and a large mean dog. Everything helps but its not substitute for being proficient with a firearm.

Most hardcore Gang members will take your life in a second and not even think twice about it. Society thinks they can rely on Cops to always protect them at a second's notice. If you are lucky to call 911 fast enough and your Police or Sheriff's Department response time is fast... An average response time is 5 minutes for an emergency call. 5 minutes of LAG TIME... A lot can happen in 5 minutes. If you are a wealthy person, you could build a panic room. I prefer my Glocks, that's all I need and my eyesight is 20/20 so I can see my targets quite well if needed and a light is attached to my weapon for anything that goes bump in the night. No myopia! LOL!

Right on glock20'
Ω  200 ft. Club  Ω
09-11-2015, 08:03 PM,
Thanks Decall... Have a Great Weekend!
09-12-2015, 02:27 PM, (This post was last modified: 09-13-2015, 10:10 AM by glock20.)
Hi Crazyfamily,
I am surprised, I was waiting for a rebuttal from you. I have liberal friends too, including vegans even though I am a carnivore. We invite my vegan friends over for dinners while they eat vegetables and I BBQ steak. I hope I didn't offend you personally that was never my intention. The same couple hates guns too, and we just talk about other things. I put a silencer on those topics.

On a side note: Chuck Norris is the only person I know in America that requires no weapon. Grizzlies carry bear spray when he is walking thu the forest and bad guys and gang members just run for their lives....

I love the saying, "Sarcasm is for the uninformed!" :-)
Good Luck in the Chase... and I hope you and your family stay Safe.
Peace Out!