Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for a treasure hunter in Wyoming
09-02-2015, 05:00 AM,
I have reasons to believe the chest in is Wyoming. My problem is I live in Malta so getting there is a problem (!) I'm looking for a treasure hunter in Wyoming to consider my solution with a view to going 50-50 if I'm right. Any takers?
08-01-2016, 09:14 PM,
RE: Looking for a treasure hunter in Wyoming
(09-02-2015, 05:00 AM)George Wrote: I have reasons to believe the chest in is Wyoming. My problem is I live in Malta so getting there is a problem (!) I'm looking for a treasure hunter in Wyoming to consider my solution with a view to going 50-50 if I'm right. Any takers?

I live in Sheridan, WY which is 3.5 hrs from Yellowstone. I'm actually heading there next week to check out a couple of ideas I have. If you'd like to pass along your ideas I will certainly be willing to work with you.

Chris
08-10-2016, 11:13 AM,
Hi George,

I'd also be happy to discuss and work together.

Thanks!
08-10-2016, 01:08 PM,
I just returned and believe it is there as well, happy to discuss potentials.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
08-10-2016, 04:35 PM,
All,

I have alot of research and information about Wyoming would love to be part of a group effort in that state.

Seannm
“He who is prudent and lies in wait for an enemy who is not, will be victorious.” ― Sun Tzu

Ω 12 ft. Club Ω
08-10-2016, 05:32 PM,
Anybody want to participate in a joint call? I have a bridge and we can talk collaboratively?

08-10-2016, 06:33 PM,
(08-10-2016, 05:32 PM)Kpro Wrote: Anybody want to participate in a joint call? I have a bridge and we can talk collaboratively?

I'm game

Seannm
“He who is prudent and lies in wait for an enemy who is not, will be victorious.” ― Sun Tzu

Ω 12 ft. Club Ω