Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where is Dal Neitzel searching?
09-17-2015, 04:58 PM,
Where is Dal Neitzel searching?
Not sure if this has been posted before but I'm curious about it so I thought I'd try to start a discussion.

If Dal is the expert On Foreest Fenns treasure search has anyone ask where is he looking?
He admits that he's moved on from other states and currenly searching in Montana. Anyone know if this is correct and if he's still looking there?

If it's true.... I'd say if Montana is where he is looking an he's the expert ... Then it's a good place to start looking.
09-17-2015, 05:02 PM,
RE: Where is Dal Neitzel searching?
(09-17-2015, 04:58 PM)goldintheforest Wrote: Not sure if this has been posted before but I'm curious about it so I thought I'd try to start a discussion.

If Dal is the expert On Foreest Fenns treasure search has anyone ask where is he looking?
He admits that he's moved on from other states and currenly searching in Montana. Anyone know if this is correct and if he's still looking there?

If it's true.... I'd say if Montana is where he is looking an he's the expert ... Then it's a good place to start looking.

Dal couldn't find underwear in his underwear drawer. Do not harken to the words of Dal, he's in a very small box.
09-17-2015, 05:08 PM,
Agreed. There's a reason why Forrest said he had to do what his father said because he was paying the bills.
Mindy's blogs:

http://www.fennhotspot.com
http://www.myeverwonderland.blogspot.com
09-17-2015, 05:15 PM,
He's been sniffing around Brown nose canyon
09-17-2015, 05:15 PM,
my best advice is to look wherever dal has not..

can you remember that unlucky guy in the film lucky number sleven that always loses.

that's who springs to mind.

have you seen the british programme "the muppets"

ask someone in a UK prison what that means
09-17-2015, 05:34 PM,
(09-17-2015, 05:02 PM)Larsonist Wrote:
(09-17-2015, 04:58 PM)goldintheforest Wrote: Not sure if this has been posted before but I'm curious about it so I thought I'd try to start a discussion.

Dal couldn't find underwear in his underwear drawer. Do not harken to the words of Dal, he's in a very small box.

Ofcourse the treasure is in Montana... Its not anywhere else.
09-17-2015, 05:39 PM,

I am sometimes amazed by your astuteness Lars...lol... Smile
09-17-2015, 05:41 PM, (This post was last modified: 09-17-2015, 05:41 PM by CaptainChaos.)
I did see a guy with underwear on his head, I think that was Dal in Sante Fe

Fugly with yellow teeth
09-17-2015, 05:48 PM,
(09-17-2015, 05:34 PM)glock20 Wrote:

Ofcourse the treasure is in Montana... Its not anywhere else.

I think you may have overly fortified your box there glock...lol... Smile
09-17-2015, 05:56 PM,
Smile  RE: Where is Dal Neitzel searching?
(09-17-2015, 05:15 PM)Buddy Allen Wrote: He's been sniffing around Brown nose canyon

Hahahaha. He's far too deep into that search. He may never return.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dal Neitzel contest winner: jonsey1 I am Mark 19 3,485 10-30-2017, 01:11 PM
Last Post: I am Mark
  Dal Neitzel - Cut Me Down For Asking Questions? WHPowell 44 27,174 06-26-2016, 07:17 AM
Last Post: pidmt