Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The animal Fenn shot and promised not to tell?
09-21-2015, 11:35 AM, (This post was last modified: 09-21-2015, 11:36 AM by glock20.)
In the story of searching for Lewis and Clark... Forrest and Donnie shot an animal, and Fenn promised not to tell......

What animal was it? A Grizzly? or what... Why does he mention it, then promised himself or Donnie not to tell...

You guys know any more info on this???
09-22-2015, 10:36 AM,
RE: The animal Fenn shot and promised not to tell?
Hi Locolobo,
Good observation... I thought of the porcupine but wasn't sure. I guess Fenn was grossed out when they took a bite of Mr. Porcupine... I am glad he tested that first, I never knew that. If I am ever starving in the woods, I'll chew on some grass or tree bark as a substitute.
09-22-2015, 02:10 PM,
Anyone remember that old tv ad with Ewelle(sp? ) Gibbons ,about eating a pine tree? This story reminds me of it. Smile
Shhh they aren't listening.
06-24-2017, 01:38 PM, (This post was last modified: 07-29-2017, 08:31 AM by delayah.)
------
06-24-2017, 06:51 PM,
Thought he said Grape Nuts' taste reminded him of wild hickory nuts
06-24-2017, 10:10 PM,
A mountain lion for its $50 bounty?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
07-10-2017, 01:54 PM,
i think people are confused fenn shot meadowlarks and said he would not mention them again,he and donnie did shoot a mtn lion for 50 dollar bounty,and fenn said he wished he wouldnt have.