Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Putting the Double Omegas to Rest
10-08-2015, 10:04 AM,
RE: Putting the Double Omegas to Rest
I believe the 1600 value is pretty solid. I think he could have chosen horse shoes or U's. But the value of the omegas is a good reason. I do think the end of the solution has 1600 tied in somehow. Here are some examples of 1600... 402, repdigit in base 7 (44447), street number on Pennsylvania Avenue of the White House, Meters; Common Track Event (1 mile-ish), perfect score on SAT (except from 2005-2015)
10-08-2015, 10:53 PM, (This post was last modified: 10-08-2015, 10:54 PM by mrmagicarovrumrebel.)
Simple.
Hints in ttotc aren't their deliberately, but when f wrote it he cant change who he is or how he thinks. Subconsciously their are very subtle.. And I mean very that may trigger thoughts or ideas that could help. For me I didn't even read it before I solved it. However, after you have solved it the omegas confirm alot.

Listen to me good here.

If you try to use the omegas to help you in any way solve the clues you are pissing into hurricane Katrina...compeltely pointless. But once you solve the poem they confirm several clues.
Th stuff f says in scrapbooks are USELESS in solving the clues, but at the end when you go back and read and listen to the stuff he says you will smile as he confirms lots for you.

Do not analyse everything f says and writes before you have solved the poem. It is a complete waste of tine and brain power. Just log everything in your subconscious for later

Bloody touch screen texting machines. Spelling awful
10-08-2015, 11:02 PM,
Mr. English Magic - I agree with a lot of what you are saying above, but I also think you need a little credibility.

Maybe you should take a slight risk and actually tell us something useful about your solve that doesn't give it away? Perhaps start by admitting to which state you are searching? Doesn't take much, do you have the guts to try?
------------------------------------------------------------------
"The search is supposed to be fun. f"
10-08-2015, 11:25 PM,
(10-08-2015, 11:02 PM)Milan Wrote: Mr. English Magic - I agree with a lot of what you are saying above, but I also think you need a little credibility.

Maybe you should take a slight risk and actually tell us something useful about your solve that doesn't give it away? Perhaps start by admitting to which state you are searching? Doesn't take much, do you have the guts to try?

Not yet I don't. No.
10-09-2015, 12:25 AM,
It's funny to me the secrecy....even if you give the vicinity...no one will find it anyway....unless they have solved the poem....and unless you know for certain you have solved it correctly, well you may not even be in the right place.
10-09-2015, 12:44 AM,
(10-09-2015, 12:11 AM)Liv Wrote:
(10-08-2015, 11:25 PM)mrmagicarovrumrebel Wrote: Not yet I don't. No.

You know what's the problem with that statement?
It lifts the veil that covers your personality, ever so slightly Smile
And what I can glimpse... tsk, tsk.

Yeah Mr Magic is all foreplay and no orgasm Smile

What a useless time waster!

You will have more luck getting blood from a stone...

"Let me tell you something else. I've seen a lot of spinals solves, Dude, and this guy is a fake. A ****ing goldbricker." -Walter Sobchack
10-09-2015, 09:26 AM,
I don't know if thinking exactly like ff would help completely. If this were a game of war and we are the enemy, then ff would have thought like his enemy. So ff could have written a poem, showed it to some random person, then that person could have told ff what it meant. Then ff waited for that person to die, then used their knowledge to find the spot. Maybe that person was very dear to him. And that is why this place is also dear to him too..

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Batters up, took a rest from driving, realized the dual map DeeepThnkr 0 394 08-02-2018, 03:02 PM
Last Post: DeeepThnkr
  Omegas in the Poem? (video) decall 17 2,178 03-29-2018, 04:54 PM
Last Post: McFly
  Six Questions with Forrest Fenn and The Thrill of the Chase: Double Charmed DL167 134 28,227 03-06-2018, 06:52 AM
Last Post: will197532
  Double Omegas Mindy 26 5,136 09-30-2017, 12:53 PM
Last Post: Mindy
  the 2 omegas lostowl 0 1,367 05-22-2017, 03:43 PM
Last Post: lostowl
  A Life-Time Of Rest I KEEP MY SECRETS 1 1,209 03-29-2017, 01:29 PM
Last Post: Urban_Archaeologist