Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Life’s Ending Peace (new question from ff)
10-15-2015, 05:59 PM,
RE: Life’s Ending Peace (new question from ff)
(10-15-2015, 01:49 PM)decall Wrote: Glock20,
I've found his grave

Hi Decall,
LOL! Can you please expand on finding Fenn's Grave? He's not there yet... and if you did jump into your Time Machine you would have the Chest now right?! LOL!
10-15-2015, 06:17 PM,
That's why he knew the place from the beginning..... he had to make it work.... Imagine a flat area... shaped like the floating hat... the exploded part of the hat is the grave in the center... I know it's too good to be true... not just a soft dirt mound.. but a permanent one... there is more of course
Ω  200 ft. Club  Ω
10-15-2015, 06:19 PM,
A caldera?
01-25-2018, 12:58 PM,
Raceme.

It's in there.
01-25-2018, 03:25 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-25-2018, 03:26 PM by Becky from WV.)
@djjmciv - You replied to decall's post that "mysteriouswritings has been dead for awhile. There's no point in going to that site anymore as Fenn will no longer release anything quote worthy there." That might be true ... but then again, maybe NOT. There is still an awfully lot of good stuff there. FF's own words are everywhere in answers to our questions. It has become a great archive.

@decall - Even though FF's death plan sounds very desireable, to "go into the silent mountains on a warm sunny day, sit under a tree where the air is fresh and the smell of nature is all around, and let my body slowly decay into the soil" ... it's still gonna SMELL. I'd much rather be "buried in a box" that is dark & cold & lasting. I would be dead but safe. The smell of FF's rotting, decaying body has always been questionable for me because of his reference to "people keep arriving there".

But none of that gives you any more ideas "on smell". Well, decall, let's see. FF "smelled" Peggy's spices. He also "smelled" the frying pineapple pies. He "smelled" the pine & pinion trees. Probably many other references to "smell", but I do NOT believe they would help with the treasure location.

How's things in Vegas? Exciting as usual?
01-25-2018, 04:13 PM,
You do realize those posts you're responding to are over 2 years old.

".... When these guys are making a mistake I don’t want to interrupt them." -ff
You Should Know By Now:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PAm2wBoKsAE
01-25-2018, 04:25 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-25-2018, 04:27 PM by FennMaster.)
(01-25-2018, 04:24 PM)Chris Yates Wrote:
(01-25-2018, 04:13 PM)FennMaster Wrote: You do realize those posts you're responding to are over 2 years old.

you do realize you're replying to Becky from WV

Yes I do. But, thank you.

".... When these guys are making a mistake I don’t want to interrupt them." -ff
You Should Know By Now:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PAm2wBoKsAE
01-25-2018, 05:10 PM,
(01-25-2018, 03:25 PM)Becky from WV Wrote: @djjmciv - You replied to decall's post that "mysteriouswritings has been dead for awhile. There's no point in going to that site anymore as Fenn will no longer release anything quote worthy there." That might be true ... but then again, maybe NOT. There is still an awfully lot of good stuff there. FF's own words are everywhere in answers to our questions. It has become a great archive.

@decall - Even though FF's death plan sounds very desireable, to "go into the silent mountains on a warm sunny day, sit under a tree where the air is fresh and the smell of nature is all around, and let my body slowly decay into the soil" ... it's still gonna SMELL. I'd much rather be "buried in a box" that is dark & cold & lasting. I would be dead but safe. The smell of FF's rotting, decaying body has always been questionable for me because of his reference to "people keep arriving there".

But none of that gives you any more ideas "on smell". Well, decall, let's see. FF "smelled" Peggy's spices. He also "smelled" the frying pineapple pies. He "smelled" the pine & pinion trees. Probably many other references to "smell", but I do NOT believe they would help with the treasure location.

How's things in Vegas? Exciting as usual?

djjmciv was kicked off here years ago.

I used to think the smell was a big issue but it really isn't. On Feb 10 2016 I was less than 50' from R's corpse with 3 others guys. Not one of us detected him. The temperature was high enough that one guy had his shirt off. It was well into the 60s. It was a humbling experience for me as I didn't think we could get as close as we did and miss him. Carcasses usually last a few days in the wild before they're mostly scattered by scavengers. The ants are all red I know. Between the coyotes and bugs etc most of the time the smell doesn't last long. Forrest could have planned to go to a place that wouldn't see any traffic for a month or two after he went there.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Photo Finding Peace At Rabbit Ears... Newbie 1 608 04-29-2018, 01:55 AM
Last Post: astree
  Peace will197532 5 1,379 04-28-2018, 03:08 PM
Last Post: admin
  Going in peace. Itchy Ideas 4 1,625 09-25-2017, 09:11 AM
Last Post: old drum
  The ETA (Ending Treasure Area) Accuracy Test Iron Will 70 16,564 05-03-2017, 09:40 PM
Last Post: fundamental design
  Just take the chest and go in peace Gilagin 10 2,044 03-10-2017, 02:14 PM
Last Post: Gilagin
  Wise, Peace and Brave fabjr71 1 1,049 01-05-2017, 09:39 PM
Last Post: mrmagicarovrumrebel