Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Montana.... Why haven't the Locals found IT?
10-13-2015, 06:21 PM, (This post was last modified: 10-13-2015, 06:22 PM by glock20.)
Do you ever wonder... with all the Hikers, Hunters, and Men, Women, Europeans, etc. tracking thru the mountains.. that FF's chest has not been found.. It must be just that well hidden....
10-14-2015, 11:37 PM,
RE: Montana.... Why haven't the Locals found IT?
'Cuz we're not looking here....
-T-

“I’ve said searchers should go back to the poem so many times that I don’t want to say it again here.” -ff

“The world is full of obvious things which nobody by any chance ever observes.” -Sherlock Holmes
10-17-2015, 03:33 PM, (This post was last modified: 10-17-2015, 03:35 PM by glock20.)
The Madison River is Fenn's blood line... for fishing, memories, beauty and nature. For Life and Death.. I could see that place being the Beginning and the End.

I spent some time there with my family Fly fishing for the first time... It was an awesome relaxing experience and raw in nature. The wife caught a trout, I wasn't so lucky. But it was so relaxing. Until you actually go.. no one will understand it.
10-18-2015, 12:25 AM,
(10-13-2015, 06:21 PM)glock20 Wrote: Do you ever wonder... with all the Hikers, Hunters, and Men, Women, Europeans, etc. tracking thru the mountains.. that FF's chest has not been found.. It must be just that well hidden....

Maybe because we aren't looking "at" it? IMO
10-18-2015, 02:38 AM,
In all of Forrest's books... He is basically saying the Chest is in Montana! Its out there somewhere... And I don't think he wants us to find it too soon. The Chase would be over for his Legend...
01-04-2016, 11:53 AM,
In all my searches... I haven't run into any other searchers if you see other people, you are probably in the wrong spot. However, it would be at least somewhat cool to run into others with the same mindset....
01-18-2016, 05:11 PM,
Montana is a big state with very few people. When I searched in Colorado it was always busy at the trailheads, but in Montana I might not see another hiker for the entire week.
01-19-2016, 07:00 PM,
Yes, Montana... and Alaska the Final Frontier's that's for sure.. All the true untamed wildnerness makes my People's Republic of California feel like a City park...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Not much Chatter here in Montana?? glock20 13 3,738 09-12-2015, 02:27 PM
Last Post: glock20