Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Running into Forrest in Montana....
10-19-2015, 04:36 PM,
Running into Forrest in Montana....
HA! Did that title get your attention... Can you imagine running into Forrest on a hiking trail, in a cafe, or Fly fishing... Now that would be cool. I wonder if he gets approached out of state and is noticed by Fenners in other States..
10-20-2015, 10:57 AM, (This post was last modified: 10-20-2015, 10:58 AM by glock20.)
RE: Running into Forrest in Montana....
I think its funny no one comments here in Montana... The treasure is in Montana or Wyoming. Yet, these boards remain on the QUIET whispering side.. I'll shout IT out... if you are in New Mexico, the Chest is NOT THERE.. but I still want to go to Santa Fe and Taos just for a road trip.

Julia Roberts and Val Kilmer told me to drop in and stay anytime.. And but just TOO FAR TO DRIVE.... LOL!!!!!!!!!
11-10-2015, 11:45 AM,
I saw Forrest again in Montana... he was wearing snow shoes, had a fly rod, and was carrying a large bag wearing that funny Hat? He must have been checking on the Chest... I tried to talk to him and ask him... but he ran and said he had to go and didn't have time to Chat..
11-10-2015, 08:12 PM,
Yeah Glock20, ff said hi... he talks about you a lot. We had a great time sitting by the fire.
Ω 200 ft. Club Ω
11-10-2015, 11:31 PM, (This post was last modified: 11-10-2015, 11:33 PM by glock20.)
(11-10-2015, 08:12 PM)decall Wrote: Yeah Glock20, ff said hi... he talks about you a lot. We had a great time sitting by the fire.

Decall, LOL!
I hope you don't mind me joining you and Forrest by the Fire... its freeeezing out here in Montana. Forrest threw the map in the fire, said we wouldn't need it. Everyone else can stay searching thru New Mexico... We have to keep watch for the Diggin Gypsy chick, she'll be here soon too... I don't what makes me more nervous, her or the Grizzlies...
03-08-2016, 02:18 PM, (This post was last modified: 03-08-2016, 02:25 PM by musstag.)
I was reviewing video and audios of ff, and in one, he or his grandson one, spoke of going fishing together in Yellowstone, or Yellowstone area.
So, you see, he has gone there in recent times. To be fair to the NM searchers, grandson said they also go fishing around the Pecos river area.

Oh.. oh... oh... I just remembered, ff has younger relatives living up there , Montana.
How convenient is that?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Not much Chatter here in Montana?? glock20 13 2,912 09-12-2015, 02:27 PM
Last Post: glock20