Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Burning Down the House... Fenn's childhood house..
10-21-2015, 11:34 AM,
Burning Down the House... Fenn's childhood house..
Isn't strange that Fenn's childhood home in Temple Texas burned down.. not once, but twice!!!!!! What are the odds of that.. ?

The only thing I can think of it was not a fire from candles, etc. Those old homes had dangerous old electrical wiring... Knob and tube is really bad stuff. Maybe circuits were overloaded, I don't know..

I just thought it was odd... Makes you wonder, were the Fenn's home when it happened, Did it happen at Night? during the day?

More details would be Good... Fenn is you are reading this, please comment... somewhere to us..
05-31-2016, 08:10 PM,
RE: Burning Down the House... Fenn's childhood house..
(10-21-2015, 11:34 AM)glock20 Wrote: Isn't strange that Fenn's childhood home in Temple Texas burned down.. not once, but twice!!!!!! What are the odds of that.. ?

I think if you live long enough you discover that everything burns down in the long run.. It's almost inevitable.

There are some pockets in central London where Tudor-era buildings still stand, having escaped the great fire of 1666.

And another great exception is the Pantheon in Rome. It is just over 2000 years old and hasn't changed much at all. Not much flammable stuff in that one..