Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Forrest Gets Mail – 9
11-10-2015, 07:55 AM, (This post was last modified: 11-10-2015, 09:23 AM by jamesbrohamalambage.)
RE: Forrest Gets Mail – 9
(11-09-2015, 09:37 PM)Becky from WV Wrote: @everyone - Good news for all you other searchers. It is NOT me ... the one with the 4 correct clues. I haven't sent any clues to FF so the chances of it being me are fat ... slim ... & none. Let's celebrate!
I looked at this site too. from above using GE ---a lot of stick men, new and old(old chaco canyon and the new one with the visitor center) has pinyon nuts.and home of brown maybe the Indians not for the meek and you better have water cause its dry as hell--a lot of other clues other also-maybe its wet because they got a little rain at that time....I am talking about the old canyon that's not on the new maps we have today my map is 1960 vintage. -JImbo
11-10-2015, 09:29 AM,
(11-10-2015, 07:55 AM)jamesbrohamalambage Wrote: .I am talking about the old canyon that's not on the new maps we have today my map is 1960 vintage.

I am not clear on what you are talking about. Wetherill's grave is in Chaco Canyon. Pueblo Bonito is in Chaco Canyon. Neither has ever moved. What do you mean by an "old canyon" that is not on new maps? I'm not aware that there is anything that could be called a second canyon near Chaco. To my mind it's always been a stretch to call Chaco Canyon a "canyon" because (it is so shallow).
11-12-2015, 04:23 AM,
(11-06-2015, 11:45 AM)woneyedwilly Wrote: In the book he specifically talks about an old Robin that is smart enough to dodge a BB from his BB gun. This is the same Robin he is talking about. Except instead of BB's its missiles and Air-to-air combat.

Fenn doesn't speak about a specific robin in the book nor does he mention them being old: "The trouble with robins was that they could see the BB coming and duck, so I learned not to waste shots on those guys."

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Forrest gets mail - connection? Kpro 2 432 01-15-2017, 09:35 AM
Last Post: Kpro
  Forrest gets mail - 11 decall 32 2,380 01-12-2017, 10:34 AM
Last Post: imsunbuddynow