Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Colorado location - few ideas....
10-08-2013, 06:20 PM,
I also do not think we can rule out any locations. But there will be no court case as I will lie about the location if it's in YNP. I don't need to be remembered for fighting his battle against the Gov. Especially since the legal fees would take whatever pennies the IRS left me. I have other believable solutions on BLM land that nobody except Forrest can refute and there is no way he will contradict me. So have your BLM solution all ready for when you find the chest.
10-08-2013, 11:44 PM,
Smile
10-08-2013, 11:45 PM,
Whacky ideas deleted . Smile
10-08-2013, 11:46 PM,
Smile Deleted
10-09-2013, 01:12 AM,
Give a little, get a little. Only those on the Chase welcome here, both armchair searchers and boots on the ground. No spectators allowed.
10-09-2013, 01:40 PM,
Deleted Smile
10-09-2013, 02:52 PM,
@Rebel Don't listen to tom(*hugs tom*)....everyone's welcome here......by the way, how would we possibly know if someone's just reading and not posting anyway?

[embed]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvRGh2NEjSU[/embed]
10-09-2013, 03:39 PM,
Thanks Admin . I felt tomwhat was only joking anyway , at least I hope he was . Sometime ago he was wondering what tarry scant meant , and I thought my boulder star ideas might have helped him . Thanks for your reply , and good luck everyone .

Rebel
10-09-2013, 03:46 PM,
Yeah I think he was too. He's a great guy. Oh and I'm Stephanie. When I set up the site it just gave me the admin name and if I change it to my real name, it will delete all my posts or something like that. Goofy told me. I kind of screw things up on the site at times, because I'm not so techy. I'm working on it though.
10-09-2013, 05:48 PM,
I said admin because if Goofy was monitoring , I didn't want to call him Stepanie . I think you and any who may assist you are all doing a great job . Everything is cool ...I'm too old to be offended easily . lol And I do really want to help if I can . Maybe just give a little mental boost for someone having clueblock .

Rebel