Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Colorado location - few ideas....
10-09-2013, 05:49 PM,
Rebel, I meant don't just come here and read. Participate! Keep throwing your whacky ideas at the wall and see what sticks! We need everybody we can get working on this. Don't leave now that things are just heating up again, what with the new book and all.
10-09-2013, 09:39 PM,
Thanks tomwhat . Yes I'll continue to participate . I still have plenty of "WHACKY"ideas in my notes , all the way through the nine clues . . I've had the new book for a few days now , and there may be clues in there , but I haven't found anything that jumps out at me yet . Just not sure of the definition of whacky , so I'm working on that right now ,and don't want to put anything on here that would be ridiculed . I thought my other posts were very sensible , but you are probably right , as no one else thought they rated a discussion either .

Rebel
10-15-2013, 07:08 PM,
My thinking took me very close to where Krootz went. Nice to see someone else thinking along those lines. I had a trip planned for the weekend of September 14th and was very excited to check on some of my theories. Unfortunately, the weather had other ideas...that is when Colorado flooded. So now I wait until I can get up there next spring or summer. I believe it is in Colorado. Although many of the clues fit an area of Wyoming very well. I guess I've got time to research that a bit further. Happy Hunting everyone!
10-18-2013, 05:53 PM,
Responding to Krootz -- sounds like Echo Park.
10-19-2013, 10:19 AM,
Colorado is a great location.

Truth is the treasure is real and will be gotten soon.

Come check out this thread before it is too late !

http://www.chasechat.com/chat/?minglefor...ostid-8850
10-19-2013, 01:53 PM,
Here's a wacky ideal for ya, I went to Leadville last April with my brother and it's over 10000 feet so there was snow still on the ground but we went to the old mining camps up on the mountain to the east and found Molly Brown cabin. Well to the north slope is a canyon that goes down to tourqouse lake but down the cayon is also tunnels that pump warm water to the lake. There is a dam at the end of the lake and old trails on the west side of the lake and a old train tunnel. I must say we had a blast and lots of pictures to go with the memories but lesson was told that week that is to do a lot of research and don't jump the gun on impulse. The clues was all wrong cause I didn't apply ( not associated with any structure) to the clues and would have saved me a trip. Happy hunting
10-20-2013, 07:12 AM,
Picking up on the Green River theme -- has anyone explored Steamboat Rock in Echo Park?
10-21-2013, 10:44 AM,
not in colorado d
10-21-2013, 11:03 AM,
Right again Duncan...hey, you're good at this!
10-21-2013, 11:07 AM,
thats cause i know where it is ...haha d