Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Colorado location - few ideas....
10-27-2013, 11:40 PM,
Blaze??? I thought he said freeze!

10-28-2013, 11:48 PM,
@ Glen "My current game plan is to start looking elsewhere, but that will wait until my wife discovers where it is for sure. I hope she picks somewhere different; echo park is a neat area but it has been searched very thoroughly."

Good to know. I had honestly figured it would be searched fairly extensively, I mean it isn't a huge area and has alot of picnic areas, ect. I may look somewhere else too, as the blaze does not seem to be here as you said. I can't seem to make anything fit that well.
10-29-2013, 12:14 AM,
John Brown ,

I give you a lot of credit for getting to that high snowy place . Great photo too . Good luck .

Rebel
10-29-2013, 10:51 AM,

<div class="bbcode_quote_head">Quote:
<b>Quote from Rebel on October 29, 2013, 1:14 am</b>

John Brown ,

I give you a lot of credit for getting to that high snowy place . Great photo too . Good luck .

Rebel
</div>

That was 2007. Just showing off!
10-30-2013, 03:37 PM,
Has anybody ever gave it any thought that "your effort will be worth the cold" is Cold Spring Mountain in Colorado! I have been searching this area, and the blaze, there are two just as you cross into Colorado on the side of Cold Spring one is Marvel Gaze and the other a woman.

I think this is a good solve.
10-31-2013, 02:55 AM,
Tom: Are you using Flaming Gorge and Brown's Park as your first two clues?
10-31-2013, 09:05 AM,
Yes wwwh Flaming Gorge and HOB "Browns Park. Now on top of Cold Spring Mountain there are many small ponds that are fed by the cold springs

"Waters high" Its a big area and very remote.
11-02-2013, 08:40 AM,
One thing is for sure, if it's found below Brown's park in Echo or Dinosaur park, it will be a surprise and make us all wonder what took so long. I think it's the first place everyone looks, but to really search the place for a 10" box could take years and years.
11-02-2013, 03:41 PM,
IMHO...Sorry if this dis-appoints, but not in CO...The first stanza names the search area and thereby the state it's in...The first "clue" in the poem....
11-03-2013, 04:14 PM,

<div class="bbcode_quote_head">Quote:
<b>Quote from samsmith on November 2, 2013, 4:41 pm</b>

IMHO...Sorry if this dis-appoints, but not in CO...The first stanza names the search area and thereby the state it's in...The first "clue" in the poem....
</div>

yep